Voyeur-Villa News

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, as a long time VV viewer, I understand the history of this bat and I want to own it as a souvenir. I'd be willing to purchase a 90 day premium subscription and pay the shipping and handling costs if you could send this bat to me. I live in California, USA. Please, please, please, I beg of you. :heart:

Oh, now I catch :) Gоing to consult, hope it's possible :)

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews Given what's happend to your competition today, I would say that now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and DO something meaningful in an effort to regain subscribers. Take heed and don't waste this opportunity that has been handed to you on a silver platter. 

Seriously, get Anna and Alex back and move them in with Lisa and Nick for starters. I can tell Anna and Alex are not happy on VH. They have made no effort to be the managers they were supposed to be. Whatever people may say, Anna has a big following and will follow her right back to your site. Get a timeline working, fix the cam issues, and let the fun begin.

I'm ready to join VV at last. ❤

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews Given what's happend to your competition today, I would say that now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and DO something meaningful in an effort to regain subscribers. Take heed and don't waste this opportunity that has been handed to you on a silver platter. 

Seriously, get Anna and Alex back and move them in with Lisa and Nick for starters. I can tell Anna and Alex are not happy on VH. They have made no effort to be the managers they were supposed to be. Whatever people may say, Anna has a big following and will follow her right back to your site. Get a timeline working, fix the cam issues, and let the fun begin.

I'm ready to join VV at last. ❤

Alex Anna  - Hell NO.Have never liked them anywhere.Same goes for Lisa and Nick.