Voyeur-Villa News

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is meant that the whole duration records was pressed regardless which member do it will be added to archive. And no you dont have to stay on that particular cam. Record will continue. 

But it does not work very good at the moment.

We are cheking now issues with records, and reason why it work unproperly. Hope it will be fixed nearest days

• Upvote 2

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Yes, it's shall be helpful to have you comments about any technical issues in one topic Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues, so our tech staff will check it daily and wright answers directly in this topic

That would be the best way for sure. 

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Oh, nowhere, it's why I asked.  There is only one named person, Mona and the other room is called Guest.  So I'm wondering if it is just for Mona.

In new apartment GreenWood, we moved couples form old Voro and it's supposed to be party apartment. Let's going to see our participants activity, we are expecting (hope you as well) some crazy parties there.

Voro shall be renamed to Volga and it's will be apartments to all newcomers, where they and we as well as you could estimate how suitable for project they are.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

In new apartment GreenWood, we moved couples form old Voro and it's supposed to be party apartment. Let's going to see our participants activity, we are expecting (hope you as well) some crazy parties there.

I don't know how crazy the parties are going to get with Sonia there. She acts like a buzzkill and is antisocial. Greenwood is a really nice apartment but you put the same 4 people in it that was in Voro. Nothing is going to change with these 4. 

Can you tell us if Greenwood is in close proximity to the other apartments? So if there are nice parties if the other tenants from the other apartments will be able to join?

Will there ever be consideration to fix the blind spot in the hallway of Tula?

Will you be finding new men for Marna and Zoe?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Can someone quickly explain to me who the record thing is supposed to work. I know it doesn't currently work, but if it did work, how is it supposed to work?

What happens if 5 members hit record at the same time, do 5 videos recording appear?

How long does it record after you hit the button?

Do you have to stay on the same cam for the recording to keep recording? 

You need to press REC until that button turns Red. Then you can navigate to anothe angles and press REC if you want to. After every 4 minutes or so you will be prompted to press REC Again on the cam you selected and the button will start blinking ( If Rec is selected on them) to continue recording.

You press REC Again until that blinking goes away and it is solid red again. REPEAT to record whatever length you want ( preferably not more than 45 mins ) on the cams and just let the countdown die down if you want to save.

You need to open multiple tabs to be effective and do not need to be on the cam once REC is red.It will prompt automatically after 5 mins to continue.

Check your work in archives after a few mins and if you are lucky all the moments will be there. If not, you can curse VV as we all do....:biggrin:

RECORDS are to benefit the viewers who are in a diff time zone then you so if you happen to see something exciting pls press REC for all of us to see. 

Thanks. Try it !!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

You are Welcome Amy! Have some bad news for you about bat. It's not for sale :( But maybe it's not final decision, going to discuss in more details and inform you

Thanks for thinking of me and for trying to secure the bat. Let me know if we can work something out. ?