Voyeur-Villa News

Yeah, I know. That's fine with me. If they can install a 24 hour timeline that's all I really care about. Personally, I have no need to download or record much of anything. I'm more of a what's gonna happen next kinda girl, rather then a what happened in the past girl. As long as I can catch up on what I missed the previous day, that's all I really want. 

@VoyeurVillaNews As your newest premium subscriber, can you please provide an update on the status of the archive and any plans for a VH style timeline?  Thanks :heart:

• Upvote 1

Can someone quickly explain to me who the record thing is supposed to work. I know it doesn't currently work, but if it did work, how is it supposed to work?

What happens if 5 members hit record at the same time, do 5 videos recording appear?

How long does it record after you hit the button?

Do you have to stay on the same cam for the recording to keep recording? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Can someone quickly explain to me who the record thing is supposed to work. I know it doesn't currently work, but if it did work, how is it supposed to work?

What happens if 5 members hit record at the same time, do 5 videos recording appear?

How long does it record after you hit the button?

Do you have to stay on the same cam for the recording to keep recording? 

It is meant that the whole duration records was pressed regardless which member do it will be added to archive. And no you dont have to stay on that particular cam. Record will continue. 

But it does not work very good at the moment.

• Upvote 1