Voyeur-Villa News

38 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews why not doing like vh for have better archive videos,you propose for who want here to be an operator for recording the hot moments and you give free days in exchange ? currently this recording system is not good we have just a very short moment of the action like 5 mn it's depend if the current members have the envy to press the rec button or not,the vh system is better because with their system we can watch the full scene in the archive and not just 5 mn ! i think vv need to do the same think and take example on vh. what do you think?

We could think about it. Thanks for advise. 

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Very sorry for the delay. I believe you have been answered yesterday at about 4 o'clock PM. The reason of the delay was that your ticket was lost in the old ticket system. Our apologies once again.

you quote the bad post i think :shy:

ok but with the all problems there is in this old pay cameras this new feature is useless for the moment,it's emergency to continue change the old cameras it's the priority in my opinion.

it would be good to add new feature when you put the mouse of the graphic timeline to have a preview thumbnail,it's more simple to search because on some cameras the graphic activity not working.

• 2 weeks later...

@voyeur-villa  Hey, I'll copy and paste something that I just posted over on VV, not sure if you've considered it but if not then this could help you guys save some bandwidth too:

"You could probably save a lot of bandwidth by limiting which cams send audio.  For an ordinary size room with 3 cameras in, you'll only ever need 1 camera transmitting audio, which saves, obviously 2 audio streams.  The larger the room with more cameras then add the streams from the best cam positions but you'll never need to transmit from all of them.  It will improve customer experience too.

For example:

Misty's apartment.  The audio from the cam above the TV is awful because of the TV.  There is no need to tell her to have the tv off or keep the TV volume low.  Just cut out the audio stream from that cam and synch the video with the audio stream from the camera above the sofa.  If you do this strategically in all apartments you're gonna see your bandwidth issues drop considerably.

It's just a theory, that should be easy to do if you get the right person to look at it."

On 8/25/2017 at 11:27 AM, Maturin said:

@voyeur-villa  Hey, I'll copy and paste something that I just posted over on VV, not sure if you've considered it but if not then this could help you guys save some bandwidth too:

"You could probably save a lot of bandwidth by limiting which cams send audio.  For an ordinary size room with 3 cameras in, you'll only ever need 1 camera transmitting audio, which saves, obviously 2 audio streams.  The larger the room with more cameras then add the streams from the best cam positions but you'll never need to transmit from all of them.  It will improve customer experience too.

For example:

Misty's apartment.  The audio from the cam above the TV is awful because of the TV.  There is no need to tell her to have the tv off or keep the TV volume low.  Just cut out the audio stream from that cam and synch the video with the audio stream from the camera above the sofa.  If you do this strategically in all apartments you're gonna see your bandwidth issues drop considerably.

It's just a theory, that should be easy to do if you get the right person to look at it."

I am sorry i didn't notice your replay before. Just wondering who is Misty?)) But the idea is fine, i'll give a hint to the technicians.

On 8/10/2017 at 4:22 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Good time of the day. We are having new timeline features now. Now you can speed up the video and you can see where exactly in the timeline you are.

It looks like this:

2hZMAI3ISm.jpg

Full of bugs.  Half of the time, it is not available.  This whole timeline is bugged.  Video freezes, buffering all the time, doesn't keep the location when switch angle..  and the list could continue for ever.

Just cancelled my subscription.  Last day tomorrow.  Adios VV.  I have enough.  They did nothing to improve for a while and when VH came in, they tried to rush non-tested features.  And who's still interested to watch Ivo and Sonya?   Participants used to go to all apartments and party.  Now half of them are mad at the other half.  Just totally boring.   Obviously they lost the war against VH.

• Like 1