Volga

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, canito said:

this site vv is funny as hell at 6:00 am i saw mona dancing without no lagging and know problems as soon as the party started i couldnt get nothing just the buffering bullshit and now the party is over i can watch it now without any problems what does that tell you.this gif.was from this morning.

Capture_2017_05_15_09_37_29_844.png  0   1.63 MB

Don't worry you missed absolutely nothing.

40 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sorry, the promised not completed by the tenants. Guess they changed their mind :blush:

This is not how you are going to make any money & get new paying viewer. You need to throw out the rule book that you made & start over. There need to be consequences for there action. They have nothing to lose but VV has a hell of a lot to lose. You are letting these girls run the VV & they will run it down to the ground if you let them. It your web site not there. You are the one that won't to make money & sexual activities is what make money & having a girl like Mona will run customers off. There 3 more voyeur web site  that we can go to to get what we won't.You now have serious competition and you going to let the tenant run your business. It a voyeur site the girl no what there getting in to so they need to get with program or not sign up

4 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It turned out that girls are having too big tits for the rumba dancing, so only Lisa could dance nude. :biggrin:

Thats not the reason why they kept their panties on. You said nude and it wasnt nude. They could have easily danced bottomless

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It turned out that Girls are having too big tits for the rumba dancing, so only Lisa could dance nude. :biggrin:

Sorry nude to me is having nothing on so they was just topless not nude and there was plenty of time they could have gone nude but they chose not to so they made VV look like fool. Have them look up the word Voyeurism and my be they can figure out why they  are there and also figure out it a business

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry nude to me is having nothing on so they was just topless not nude and there was plenty of time they could have gone nude but they chose not to so they made VV look like fool. Have them look up the word Voyeurism and my be they can figure out why they  are there and also figure out it a business

Exactly