Volga

StnCld316

8 hours ago, nack said:

I don't think the paying customers are getting any lags !!

nack when i was a paid member it did the same thing with the buffering.so i guarantee some paid members get this problem too.im not complaining.im just saying it doesnt matter if you pay or not the buffering still happends just not as much. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

nack is correct. Every site does this. Servers are expensive. RLC will lag for free-loaders, and even CamCaps has a limit for "Guests" before they are asked to register or pay for the servers.

The simple fact is that if you want a site to improve and provide you with the service, then you must invest in its success by offering to provide funding for the service.

Don't forget to vote over at

Done.

20 minutes ago, canito said:

nack when i was a paid member it did the same thing with the buffering.so i guarantee some paid members get this problem too.im not complaining.im just saying it doesnt matter if you pay or not the buffering still happends just not as much. 

VV is here and listening. This is a good thing. It means that he/she/they are interested in feedback from experienced customers, and they are here to improve their site.

Right now, RLC is the big expensive steak house in town, but sometimes I like Chinese food, a good pizza, or lobster. It's nice to see some new restaurants move into town, if you get my meaning.

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

VV is here and listening. This is a good thing. It means that he/she/they are interested in feedback from experienced customers, and they are here to improve their site.

Right now, RLC is the big expensive steak house in town, but sometimes I like Chinese food, a good pizza, or lobster. It's nice to see some new restaurants move into town, if you get my meaning.

i got the meaning  squirrel its all good.

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't like steak especially some of its ingredients..:dodgy:

13 minutes ago, canito said:

i got the meaning  squirrel its all good.

Your previous statement was constructive feedback. Production capacity (server capacity, in this case) is always the goal when building any business. Unfortunately, unlike having cute a waitresses to serve the food, server capacity needs to be cost-justified based upon paying-customer volume. It's expensive as hell for these new entrants to the voyeur-style markets. I've been through that with 2 businesses I started (not this type of business), but it was the same for me. One false move, and you go bankrupt and lose your house.

VV is here to get constructive feed-back from us, and I'm sure he and the other new contenders are appreciative when we offer it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't like steak especially some of its ingredients..:dodgy:

For beef, I prefer Texas barbecue. I don't what they're serving in Krasnoyarsk or St. Petersburg, but it tastes good to me. Spanish wine is good enough, but it's not a full meal.

Until then, I'll take a variety as offered by the newer sites.

15 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

If you are waiting on this apt to come up with a good meal you starve to death.  All they have in this apt is cover dishes.They don't even have appetizers. LOL

Common risk. RLC has been through so many dead apartments I've lost count, and so have the other sites. Maybe one of the tenants will wake up and intrigue our audience, but then they'll get nailed by others for playing to the camera.

I haven't got the courage to start a voyeur-style business, and I certainly would never be a tenant.