Volga

StnCld316

Yes definitely keep her she seems sweet you should send her that bald guy from Tvor and mona too see if they get some action going now that would be a dream 3some I knw mona can be boring sometimes but I don't think she was giving the right ppl  too share the house but there is some chemistry between her and that bald guy can't remember his name  but there was something clearly a attracted too each other I would love too see how that would develop ???? Try and set that up V.h  fingers crossed 

13 hours ago, suckier44 said:

Yes definitely keep her she seems sweet you should send her that bald guy from Tvor and mona too see if they get some action going now that would be a dream 3some I knw mona can be boring sometimes but I don't think she was giving the right ppl  too share the house but there is some chemistry between her and that bald guy can't remember his name  but there was something clearly a attracted too each other I would love too see how that would develop ???? Try and set that up V.h  fingers crossed 

Mark?

41 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

She promised to be back this evening, something wrong with her family.

Update: No she is not coming back. She met her ex.... and now they are together.

Uh another failure unfortunately. Guess you must carry on casting...