Volga

StnCld316

By the way, I really like this couple. A few times they've made me laugh out loud.  The last time was a few days ago when she was chasing him around the living room with actual kitchen knives.  He was trying to protect himself with the sofa cushions whilst she stood above him making stabby slicey movements.  It went on for long enough that he was getting nervous which only made her pretend to be more psycho. Was pretty funny.

I think this couple deserves their own apartment where they have the space to really be themselves, what do you think @VoyeurVillaNews?

57 minutes ago, Maturin said:

By the way, I really like this couple. A few times they've made me laugh out loud.  The last time was a few days ago when she was chasing him around the living room with actual kitchen knives.  He was trying to protect himself with the sofa cushions whilst she stood above him making stabby slicey movements.  It went on for long enough that he was getting nervous which only made her pretend to be more psycho. Was pretty funny.

I think this couple deserves their own apartment where they have the space to really be themselves, what do you think @VoyeurVillaNews?

I think that other tenants that visit them are encouraging them to be more opened, bu more social, you know. They are quite happy the way they live now.

47 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I think that other tenants that visit them are encouraging them to be more opened, bu more social, you know. They are quite happy the way they live now.

It's nice that the other tenants are trying to include them, you've got decent people in your apartments, but also I like that the Asian couple aren't so social and I don't understand why people are always calling for fake big parties and parlour games and other things on your competitor sites. There's a big, long planned party going on at VH now, ultimately nothing will happen and the 100s of people that are tuning in there will be disappointed - again.

These two in Volga are naked all the time and have fun with each other without needing other people, that's good enough for me :)

P.S. what are their names?

its true some people work well with groups others just as themselves,for example silvia and josh were better viewing when they had their own space not the compound.julia and steve are more or less the same,remember when steve and julia first arrived how camera shy she was for a while,now look she is as open and naked as the other girls,and even if they are of a different ethnicity,all the others have welcomed them as one of the crew which is nice to see,one thing i do like is the freindliness from the other tennents towards them and their freindniness back,its a good mix.i dont see the need for giant parties and so on,what the girls do on their own is great creative fun which makes for excellent viewing,like the carrier bag fun in tula,the cooking and flour fun in tver and the fridays witch party dubna plus volga fun thursday,who needs giant paries when you have that,the girls have fun and they make it fun for us the viewer,so i for one am happy with the way it rolls,long may the girly fun continue

• Like 1