Volga

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was waiting all day to see if Inna would fuck one of the guys and she fucked one of them twice after I had stopped watching.

i missed it too but i hope greg was watching and seeing what he is missing,grass only stays green for so long,and marnas track record with boyfriends is quite a list.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So how much longer do they have to stay before you add their names to the bedroom? Jeez... why does it take you guys so long to update this?

In September it will become clear if they stay in this apartment or they will move to the other. We are still planning Volga to be girl's apartment. And we are waiting for more tenants to come in September.

If it's so crucial for you people to put the names anyway, we can make it.

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

In September it will become clear if they stay in this apartment or they will move to the other. We are still planning Volga to be girl's apartment. And we are waiting for more tenants to come in September.

If it's so crucial for you people to put the names anyway, we can make it.

Can you not get more apartments or are you stuck with the five?  I'm not sure why couples have to share all the time, Julia and Steve are clearly better on their own.

We really don't see the need in that. The villas' life is based on the co-living, parties, relationship etc. Which will be impossible to gain when they all live apart. It's just the way the project is. 

It can also happen so that the new apartments will appear. With only one couple. Or 2 couples like Greenwood. But that will depend only on the new tenants' ideas. 

We are opened to any format of the project. But for now its like this. 

• Like 1