Volga

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It is really very cold now in the apartments in Russia. This country is having the unnaturally cold month. 0-5C at the daytime.

The construction of old buildings does not have a boiler and the tenants can't switch the heat on or off. A person in charge of the district will heat the buildings or not.

And it happened so, that in April there was already spring with 10-15C temperature. The heat was off. Then in May, it was snowing, but the heating never came back.

That is the sad story about the cold Russia.

Please make sure you supply them with electric heaters to stay warm.

• Upvote 1

Dubna has arrived en masse with Mona at Volga and so presumably there will be drinking, dancing, ??and games?? there this evening. It's shame about the 2nd free cam being taken away from most of the apartments - it gave the freebies some minor options to encourage them to join. A bad move on the part of the management.

Edited by Oldstalker
comprehensiveness
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Dubna has arrived en masse with Mona at Volga and so presumably there will be drinking, dancing, ??and games?? there this evening. It's shame about the 2nd free cam being taken away from most of the apartments - it gave the freebies some minor options to encourage them to join. A bad move on the part of the management.

totally agree with that. it seems like anytime i think about possibly rejoining vv something stupid is done. oh well. probably for the best.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

totally agree with that. it seems like anytime i think about possibly rejoining vv something stupid is done. oh well. probably for the best.

golfer06  VV was talking about new people coming this week so maybe we will get lucky but if VV was smart :huh:  they would have 3 couples on a waiting list at all times,  But i think Mona is going to be like Anita and not do much

19 minutes ago, Russ said:

golfer06  VV was talking about new people coming this week so maybe we will get lucky but if VV was smart :huh:  they would have 3 couples on a waiting list at all times,  But i think Mona is going to be like Anita and not do much

i just wrote an opinion at vv news. check it out!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Russ said:

Mona has her beautiful ass and pussy pointed at the camera the only problem is nothing she don't have a man to fill those holes.  VV are you listening

yes, sure. her life needs to be arranged, Let's see what will happen soon, how things are going to change.