Volga

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

What is that you don't like about the girl? 

Well I guess its me then to say it. Lets say shes just not the type of girl people wanna see at voyeur sites. Just look absolutely nobody pressed record tonight. Sorry guys she wont work out for you. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Every time I try to criticize this move by VV I end up deleting what I was going to say because it just comes across so mean and cruel. I think I'm just going to have to sit back and watch this train hit the wall. VV, I hope you know what you're doing.

It's a coming !

Untitled.png

ezgif-1-6a0f5ec4b4.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

What is that you don't like about the girl? 

Without knowing anything about Angel, I'm very hesitant to say anything, cause I don't want to be mean. You must understand that there is a market that your business exists in. That market contains an audience that is very largely made up of horny males, who who are attracted to the idea seeing young sexy women living their life on cam. Angel appears to be a butch lesbian, who is the antithesis of these males interest. That is males aren't usually attracted to women who appear to be butch lesbians. Surely there are those out there who are open minded enough to appreciate the uniqueness that Angel offers, but that population of subscribers and potential subscribes is surely quite small. Whether it's right or wrong I think Angel is going to repel your typical viewer. In other words, your not in a good position to be taking these kinds of chances and you may very well have just shot yourself in the foot. Cry foul all you want, but you'll be doing in from the poor house, scratching your head wondering what happened.

• Upvote 2

Ok, sex is too strong of a word. They made out. Hugged, kissed, sucked each others tits and Inna barely touch her pussy, but that was it. Inna kept her atrociously ugly shorts on the entire time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, sex is too strong of a word. They made out. Hugged, kissed, sucked each others tits and Inna barely touch her pussy, but that was it. Inna kept her atrociously ugly shorts on the entire time.

Ughh... Thanks Amy so I dont need to watch in archives...::)

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Without knowing anything about Angel, I'm very hesitant to say anything, cause I don't want to be mean. You must understand that there is a market that your business exists in. That market contains an audience that is very largely made up of horny males, who who are attracted to the idea seeing young sexy women living their life on cam. Angel appears to be a butch lesbian, who is the antithesis of these males interest. That is males aren't usually attracted to women who appear to be butch lesbians. Surely there are those out there who are open minded enough to appreciate the uniqueness that Angel offers, but that population of subscribers and potential subscribes is surely quite small. Whether it's right or wrong I think Angel is going to repel your typical viewer. In other words, your not in a good position to be taking these kinds of chances and you may very well have just shot yourself in the foot. Cry foul all you want, but you'll be doing in from the poor house, scratching your head wondering what happened.

Thats exactly what I am saying. 

• Upvote 1