TheStarRider is banning me for diagreeing with him

curious

1 minute ago, curious said:

i m annoyed by BB and his repeated begging msgs but i never said a word to him. i chose to wait till i cant anymore and "ignore" him

NOW... SERIOUSLY? U LL TELL ME ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO ...WHATEVER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE

Where are your parents,,,,,do they know that you are online at this time of the morning,,,,Go get your dad so I can make him spank your ass and put you in Time out.

Why don't you leave the Mods alone and ignore them too like you did BB?

Respect them and CC's rules or leave and don't come back here.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Where are your parents,,,,,do they know that you are online at this time of the morning,,,,Go get your dad so I can make him spank your ass and put you in Time out.

Why don't you leave the Mods alone and ignore them too like you did BB?

Respect them and CC's rules or leave and don't come back here.

hahahahahahahahaa fart fart fart

u know what? ignored from now. byeeeeeee

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, curious said:

u ve declared so many times in here how often u jerk

cant blame you for the marmelade in your head

Did you just say that you Jerk off to me saying that I jerk off,,,,of all the stuff I say on CC,,that's what sticks out in your mind and that's what you remember most,,, I'm jerking off right now,,,where on your face do you want it?:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_inline_n3rngj5ol31sx5tve.gif

1 minute ago, curious said:

lol only 2 ignored msgs?

u little puppy... no more barking?

can i put u out of ignore? hahahahahahaha

You have been on my ignore list from the very first stupid post you made on CC,,last year,,,don't worry about me on your ignore list,,,,it's other people who I want to see me embarrassing you here,,,I don't care if you read it :biggrin::biggrin:

You can pretend laugh all you want to,,I know you are hurting inside right now :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Did you just say that you Jerk off to me saying that I jerk off,,,,of all the stuff I say on CC,,that's what sticks out in your mind and that's what you remember most,,, I'm jerking off right now,,,where on your face do you want it?:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_inline_n3rngj5ol31sx5tve.gif

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Why are you running Curios ,,,,, I thought that you were the Big bad guy,,,talking shit to the Mods,,,,why are you running from little old me?:biggrin::biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHA wink wink ::):biggrin::biggrin:

lol is that the smartest u could say? hahahahahahaha thinking tht with bold letters or big gifs u grow your little self confidence?

u r so stupid... so annoyingly stupid

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You have been on my ignore list from the very first stupid post you made on CC,,last year,,,don't worry about me on your ignore list,,,,it's other people who I want to see me embarrassing you here,,,I don't care if you read it :biggrin::biggrin:

You can pretend laugh all you want to,,I know you are hurting inside right now :biggrin:

u r not big enough or smart enough to hurt me u little puppy.

i can fuck your brain whenever i want...... its so fucking easy

• Upvote 1