TheStarRider is banning me for diagreeing with him

curious

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ROFLMAO still thanks for the laugh   HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA your full of shit

Still being a man child lol! Such a fucktard LIAR lol! With mods like you no wonder they are trying to get rid of you...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

just calling thestarshitter out on the crap he spews out on the forum and he doesn't like it lol!

The shitter here is the one who is full of shit and that is you Donzi, you have been all day trying to cover up for your banning, spewing all kinds of stuff. I could care less if your mail order Russian bride is teaching you Russian or not..... I do know if you follow the rules as posted there will be no issues, The day you were banned you chose not to follow the rules. It has nothing to do with what I think about you or anything else for that matter, other than you made a choice to not follow the rules and were being extremely disrespectful as was stated earlier. PERIOD end of fucking story !!!!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The shitter here is the one who is full of shit and that is you Donzi, you have been all day trying to cover up for your banning, spewing all kinds of stuff. I could care less if your mail order Russian bride is teaching you Russian or not..... I do know if you follow the rules as posted there will be no issues, The day you were banned you chose not to follow the rules. It has nothing to do with what I think about you or anything else for that matter, other than you made a choice to not follow the rules and were being extremely disrespectful as was stated earlier. PERIOD end of fucking story !!!!

Oh, you called her a mail order bride is that supposed to make me mad? What a small mind you have! A simpleton like yourself does not contain the vocabulary to even come close. You have no integrity, you constantly break the rules you are supposed to uphold, you side with your friends and ban people that don't agree with them or yourself. You think because you are a moderator you are due respect but just like I said before I OWE YOU NO RESPECT and respect is earned! And if you would have learned that in your former years maybe you would not be the petulant man child you have grown to be. God help your children and your grandchildren if you are their example in life, because they will end up the same place you are in life. A FAILURE who thinks people on a web forum should respect him because he's a crappy mod! Let me know if you want some more verbal ass kicking.... Bwahahaha!!! 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

ROFLMAO still thanks for the laugh   HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA your full of shit

Learn the language if "You're" gonna use it! Your is possessive......... You're is 'you are'

Their is possessive- --------There is a place- ---------They're is They are..........

Smack my fuckin head !!

HAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Learn the language if "You're" gonna use it! Your is possessive......... You're is 'you are'

Their is possessive- --------There is a place- ---------They're is They are..........

Smack my fuckin head !!

HAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks for the language lesson :biggrin: much appreciated

We are now discussing the proper spelling of English words and the use of English grammar! Wow! Exciting! I may jump into this thread again!

If one should toss a bit of wit and poetic resonance in here, I would be very much encouraged to discuss the subject.

For a while, I was afraid this thread would remain tedious and boring.

(Pix not related.)

7_777.jpg

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yep kalevipoeg, she's perfect.

If she can cook soup, paint, sculpt manikins, play the violin and do auto-body restoration, I'd say the girls have a serious competitor.

You forgot doing jigsaws...that could be her downfall....:wink:

• Upvote 1