TheStarRider is banning me for diagreeing with him

curious

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2017 at 1:21 AM, nagachilli2 said:

You forgot doing jigsaws...that could be her downfall....:wink:

You and you fake caring fuck shit ooohhhhhh, she is my GF, she reads my post, I am a caring asshole, fuck you bitch.  Dumb ass she's is out fucking some dude, s/b at home.  This bullshit "RLC may not know" god fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

You and you fake caring fuck shit ooohhhhhh, she is my GF, she reads my post, I am a caring asshole, fuck you bitch.  Dumb ass she's is out fucking some dude, s/b at home.  This bullshit "RLC may not know" god fucking idiot.

speech bubble bye smiley

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i would be like a pair of windshield wipers...from one side to the other,back and forth,back and forth.

Could you imagine LOL.........what a visual!!!!  All I got to say is.....if that is her, she is one gifted lady and I am not even a big tit guy lol.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Could you imagine LOL.........what a visual!!!!  All I got to say is.....if that is her, she is one gifted lady and I am not even a big tit guy lol.

that has got to be a little painful holding those up all the time. i could help hold them up...you know...just to ease off some of the weight.       :wink:

• Upvote 1