Silvia & Josh

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It happens just about everywhere in the world---If it happens to you I wonder if you will have wished you had a choice

I agree, that's why I strongly support our second amendment constitutional rights!! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Sorry Amy, but I don't condone violence. What I'm saying is that what you consider violence is only your opinion, based on your cultural norms, religious upbringing and experience. I happen to share the same opinions about violence as you do, but I do not judge people from other cultures that conform to a different social structure than I do. I don't eat with my hands, pick my nose or act aggressively toward other people, but as you may have noticed, some people from some European countries do all these things and more. I haven't seen anybody physically injured in VH-TV apartments, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and not label their social conduct as "violent" even though I acknowledge that such behavior is unacceptable in the U.S. If you slap your wife in the U.S. and she calls the police, you're likely to go to jail. In many parts of Russia, the police would ask if she deserved it and if so, don't leave marks next time. If you find this type of thing offensive (and I'm definitely not a fan either), you have the option of not watching it, but you don't have the ability to change it. Their culture is shared amongst themselves, not you (or me) and they don't seem to have a problem with it. When it comes to the "rough stuff", they each seem to give as much as they get (both the men and the women). I see no victims here, but I immediately stop watching when there are physical altercations on camera, until things quiet down and I can resume watching. I recommend that you do the same.

During my travels through Africa, I witnessed many tribal customs and "rites of passage" that you would have been appalled to see had you been there. As disturbing as these things were, I never judged them or characterized them as "violent" people. Their actions were all based on their own cultural and religious beliefs, not mine.

By the way, many Europeans believe that circumcision, (commonly performed in the U.S.) is a violent assault on innocent babies who cannot give consent to such a procedure. To agree with that opinion, one would have to label many American parents as violent offenders. I say, "to each their own" and "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

Hey Chip if you haven't seen anybody physically injured her on VH go to Chloe & James apartment and tell me ehy the visiting girl has a bandage on her forehead and appears to have a broken or sprained finger, couldn't be from the fight with her bf the other nite.  and then here in this apartment what about the guy trying to bang Miss Tory?  He had his had cut in the fight last night and his middle finger on his right hand as well as the rest of his hand was bandanged up after it occurred??  I guess there was no violence tho??  I'm not judging I'm just stating the obvious facts here.  As Dennis Miller would say its jut my opinion tho!

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Excuse me but what kind of kool aide have you been drinking--Africans are not a violent people????????????

Yeah I guess Boko Haram murdering people in Nigeria doesn't count, or kidnapping innoncent school girls and raping and selling them into slavery doesn't count as well???

Edited by manbat321
mis-spelled words
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, hotties! I see Nik off to the side there, Is this from today, or from last nights fiasco?

someone posted it from previous house quite a few pages back --I just used it to point out the who's who with the girls in this house--It wasn't until yesterday that the girl I thought all along was tory's sister turns out to be rose who they say is her best friend--Instead of lusting over the girl in the pink shorts I can now lust after rose

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

someone posted it from previous house quite a few pages back --I just used it to point out the who's who with the girls in this house--It wasn't until yesterday that the girl I thought all along was tory's sister turns out to be rose who they say is her best friend--Instead of lusting over the girl in the pink shorts I can now lust after rose

So Vlad is with Amy, and Tory and Rose are singles? Looks like this will be the houses to watch with more parties like last night, without the goons. 

• Upvote 1

wonder if it will be four on the couch again tonight--watching tory and rose under the covers all the time is almost as boring as anna and alex--They could at least kiss and/or finger and/or go down on each other

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-27 14.57.20.png

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So Vlad is with Amy, and Tory and Rose are singles? Looks like this will be the houses to watch with more parties like last night, without the goons. 

I guess us suckers will continue the viewing credit for them --its all about the viewing time right

• Upvote 1