Silvia & Josh

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont like what Tory and Rose do. VH said there will be more cams soon and I expect them until then not taking advantages of blind spots. All other people in there have no problem with it and do their best. Its unfair against the other participants, against us and against Alex and Lina and VH who gave them their trust. I wont say a thing when sb. is not seen for a time while sitting or standing in a blind spot. Thats inevitable with the current cam placements but doing it deliberately is what makes me angry. 

Thank goodness that it is you who are positioning the situation like this and not me.
It might seem like intolerance on my part.
To record, as far as Tory spent most of the time lying down and covered I interpreted as unwell or even in her period. But we see (?) That it is none of this however.

But as was justified in a few hours this deviation to the NV will be corrected. It's Monday already.:cool:

• Upvote 1

They should force them to keep them fired! I want to be deported immediately and let your website who really wants and is worth to be in the project. Surely tomorrow when there are night vision, the boys disappear. The only one that can do something is Tory under the sheets but not going to do as long as Rose is to the side and vice versa. In other words, if they are here they won't do more than hide. Out please!

21 minutes ago, Gudari said:

They should force them to keep them fired! I want to be deported immediately and let your website who really wants and is worth to be in the project. Surely tomorrow when there are night vision, the boys disappear. The only one that can do something is Tory under the sheets but not going to do as long as Rose is to the side and vice versa. In other words, if they are here they won't do more than hide. Out please!

I agree in part with you, but I note that we were asked for patience. So we're having it.
ETA for this detour is for a few hours.
If the "stealthy actions" and their executors to this detour cease, even better. There will be no "excuses" to sustain this inertia that we now have.
Patience? OK ! Until when?

• Upvote 1

But this guy is an idiot! The boyfriend of Rose over is asshole! Just them yelling at Katie, Phil, Lena and Peter have a good time among them and do what he does, enjoy and fuck. They were going to pull their girls to the pool in jest, they shouted, this fool has come and it has fought them for shouting.

• Upvote 1

These two are scalding on fire hot when they fuck -sometimes barely moving --sometimes fast but always so sensual--And she is just out of this world gorgeous and so sexual---It is very hard to watch these two fucking without losing a load

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 18.30.48.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 18.36.17.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 18.38.43.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 18.40.03.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 18.30.07.png

• Upvote 4

One thing in this situation intrigues me. Even under NV the space there is limited to 2 steps. Amy has Vlad and so he assists him spend the night there.

But Tory and Rosa are in principle alone.
So how can we have something there for 4 people. You can not sleep comfortably or do anything else.

The (horrible) positions of the 2 cams will not make it any easier or better.
The couch in the best option would have to be larger if it were this intended intention;
In other words, we have no logic or meaning there ..
:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

One thing in this situation intrigues me. Even under NV the space there is limited to 2 steps. Amy has Vlad and so he assists him spend the night there.

But Tory and Rosa are in principle alone.
So how can we have something there for 4 people. You can not sleep comfortably or do anything else.

The (horrible) positions of the 2 cams will not make it any easier or better.
The couch in the best option would have to be larger if it were this intended intention;
In other words, we have no logic or meaning there ..
:confused:

or another sleeper couch in kitchen--but they are already making a two bedroom place into a three bedroom house --when they fill the empty room

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Gudari said:

But this guy is an idiot! The boyfriend of Rose over is asshole! Just them yelling at Katie, Phil, Lena and Peter have a good time among them and do what he does, enjoy and fuck. They were going to pull their girls to the pool in jest, they shouted, this fool has come and it has fought them for shouting.

Its past itme for him to leave!!  His name is not on the apartment and he has overstayed his welcome!!  Leave and take your attitude with you dude to never return!!

Edited by manbat321
mis-spelled words
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

or another sleeper couch in kitchen--but they are already making a two bedroom place into a three bedroom house --when they fill the empty room

In other words, we do not have a logic or some sense for this inadequate situation there.
Maybe and hopefully be tentative and adjust further (but do not take too long). Or who had the brilliant idea of architecting that space that comes forward and explains it.

We are all here evidently and rightly irritated with girls and their behaviors of the moment.

But for dedicated space, what do they or others who come in a possible replacement do?
We request Tory's return is fact and based on the little she has presented to us before. Fact too
But where is Tory there today?
How much space does it have to show?
Rosa is still a question mark of course. And the two are without stage for their performances. Showers? Pools? Yard? Or Amy's room borrowed for this purpose? Maybe from the other house?

Being fair and sincere here.