Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

lets not forget that silvia has not been feeling well for a few days now. i have no idea what's wrong but she hasn't been herself. spending a lot of time in bed. i'm surprised that she is fucking at all.

oh yeah, thats right, she might be giving Josh the old mercy fuck to satisfy him till she feels better, i really loved the one you sent where Josh was eating her for 15 minutes or so, she was really getting inot that one, i dont think she had an orgasm though

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

oh yeah, thats right, she might be giving Josh the old mercy fuck to satisfy him till she feels better, i really loved the one you sent where Josh was eating her for 15 minutes or so, she was really getting inot that one, i dont think she had an orgasm though

let's hope that she's saving her strength for the near future. she's allready proven herself here & she deserves a break. let's see her at full strength for the summer!!!!

• Upvote 1

She was playing a jumping game. Also poor Josh spent half the day over the nether regions. If there was a treasure there he would of already found it :D Although I also enjoy doing low regions exploration by myself... but it must end with a happy end for her or it is no fun at all for me. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pikinana said:

She was playing a jumping game. Also poor Josh spent half the day over the nether regions. If there was a treasure there he would of already found it :D Although I also enjoy doing low regions exploration by myself... but it must end with a happy end for her or it is no fun at all for me. 

Thank you! The whole idea is a happy ending for both people. That's the whole idea isnt it? Lol, you enjoy exploring lower end nether regions eh? Me too, but its a cock in the nether regions im looking to explore

• Upvote 3

Too much time offline this apartment, surely disappear but as always VH doing things wrong, they should have notified before and explain the reasons and estimated time. Did so at the beginning to find subscribers, now that they have found them and they have money, they have forgotten their customers, already don't care them a shit.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Realm 2 will stay offline for some time until we develop a solution to the situation happened. In short: this realm is going to move to new apartment. 

This post was under Voyeur House TV. They are being moved to a new apartment.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

This post was under Voyeur House TV. They are being moved to a new apartment.

I hope so, but I would not place a wager on it!  VH history is that when they shut an apartment down, they will usually say they are working on putting the particpants in a new apartment, but that rarely ever happens.  I really thought that the occupants here showed promise too, maybe a little young but I was looking forward to their growth with being cammed!!  

• Upvote 1