Silvia & Josh

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I really think some people are way to hard on this guys. Its still one of the best appartements we have here. They enjoy themselves, dont argue, no violence. I still like them

me too. they're gr8 & have the potential to be even better.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

right now I hardly see any apartment that interest me enough to want to look at other than this one and when jeka hooks up with raya---- I was really liking to watch amy and her bunch

That was an apartment you didn't want to take your eyes off of not to miss something. Are they definately out?

I'm going to make my crazy guess here! They don't have many friends, very little out of the apartment, they harmonized very well and will them go very much in love but a little inexperienced in sex, explorandose continuously, but almost always together, without separating from the other. And finally, I resemble in the way of being. Could they be cousins... or even brothers? escape from their families? They are crazy...

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That was an apartment you didn't want to take your eyes off of not to miss something. Are they definately out?

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I am waiting very impatiently to get news on them--I think it would be a great loss right when it needed a short in the arm

• Upvote 1

One of the VH-TV crew members waves goodbye to camera 5 just minutes before they pulled the plug on Nik & Tory & Vlad & Amy. I felt bad for them as they were given short notice to get themselves dressed, clean up the apartment and vacate the premises. You could tell they were caught by surprise and they looked like a bunch of lost puppies as they went about the job of packing everything they owned into plastic bags. Wherever they went, I hope they all had a soft landing. Didn't care much for Nik & Tory, but I'm hoping to see Vlad & Amy again soon. :sad:

Saying Goodbye to Cam 5 2017-05-14X.jpg

• Upvote 3