Silvia & Josh

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Não dormindo juntos. Eu quero saber o que está errado?

Capture_2017_05_18_20_06_11_651.png

Capture_2017_05_18_20_06_37_624.png

If you look in today's timeline, you will see that earlier they had a discussion. Joseph argued something and Sivia disagreed. Finally Josth had a more serious speech and as I am already "traumatized" with situations of unpredictable deviation, I did not follow them online.
Apparently the moods are still upset, but they are talking in peace.
I think it has to do with the change we will have soon.
A bad bad feeling about it.

Clearly what we have there is a division of opinions. Josth has his argument and Silvia hers. Which bothers me most and discuss this on cam.
And apparently who is being radical and non-negotiable is Josth. Losing control and common sense.
Translation barrier here really is a big problem.:cry:

Even people who love each other, as it seems these 2 do, are gonna have spats like this. The bad thing is to never go to bed mad or without making up, or at least agreeing to disagree on whatever subject theyre discussing. My guess is tomorrow all will be forgiven and forgotten.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Mesmo as pessoas que se amam, como parece que estas duas coisas, vão ter spats como este. O mau é nunca ir para a cama louco ou sem compensar, ou pelo menos concordar em discordar sobre o assunto que eles estão discutindo. Acho que amanhã tudo será perdoado e esquecido.

Remembering how they were in the mood for love yesterday and crossing with all my fingers for this to really happen.
:cool: