Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

bien en 04:05:22 estamos recibiendo una gran cantidad de movimiento bajo las mantas

Don't worry, they know perfectly well that does not work night vision because surely that he is Lina has said, they will still take precautions that is not nothing and what is going to happen today, ever more we will see again.

Just now, sr71gn said:

No puedo leer lo que usted dice, pero sí lo hice tinte para el cabello de su hermana - pero recuerdo que ella y su hermana que hace danza muy sexual juntos --Yo no sé si esto es ella o amy--

she is

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Tão ruim como isso é - é muito tentador para um pervertido como eu ----- Eu me sinto como um gato brincando com o mouse

Think like this. If Tory is alone, how is she going to stand there with the other couples?

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'll accept silence as vindication of my premise. Listen, all I expect from you is to be honest when these situations arise. I know that you can't stop violence from aring, but when it does happen, you seem to always take the side of denial and it makes you appear that you don't care even though you say that you do. This is supposed to be fun and I think it should be clear to the tenants that real violence will not be tolerated. Just look at the damage that was done to the guests at James and Chloe's place yesterday. One day someone is going to get seriously hurt. I'm trying to prevent that day from ever happening. Some of us are trying to help, but you attack us instead of supporting us. It's very disheartening.

You're right on point as usual. We're any of these tenants involved in the fracas? And if not it's kinds hard to see them stopping what was going on, The only involvement by them would have been to call the local authorities. They may have really gotten hurt . One ahole ran right up on the patio where people werent involved and practically broke the table in half they were sitting at with a 4x4 it looked like. VH really should step up and monitor the apartments when you have a group this size, or tell the tenants to have smaller parties.We all saw the tension building up for a while before the shit hit the fan. When you see someone pointing a finger in someones else's face its game on. But it got super high ratings , which lead to more subs, which leads to more $$$$, and thats what its all about in the long run isn't it

This guy will stretch and stretch trying to dip the tip of it in--then he will sink the rest and pump a few times till he cums---She need s the guy that sucks her pussy till her eyeballs want to fall our and then flips her on her back and fucks the cum out of her --pussy bone to his bone

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This guy will stretch and stretch trying to dip the tip of it in--then he will sink the rest and pump a few times till he cums---She need s the guy that sucks her pussy till her eyeballs want to fall our and then flips her on her back and fucks the cum out of her --pussy bone to his bone

Lol, have you been drinking tonight sr71?

Archived