Silvia & Josh

Just now, golfer06 said:

ya sea que alguien tuvo una larga conversación con torio y aumentó o se observaba sus vecinos anoche y vi que tenían que hacer algo. sabremos más, tan pronto como se instalan las cámaras de visión nocturna y habitaciones mt.

Do I believe that the sound of a camera also fails not?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

either someone had a long talk with tory & rose or they watched their neighbors last night & saw that they had to do something. we'll know more as soon as the night vision & m t room cams are installed.

I think its easy to see that rose is a much more cut loose and have fun kind of girl--Tory is somewhat more conservative and I think tory's influence is what has been guiding their actions--why I don't know---like you say they either read their reviews or the bosses said hey --get with it or get out----could take a little while for the public sex tory did that before but in a very disconnected sort of way--I never saw rose do anything sexual in the old apartment

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I again repeat the best phrase that I have heard on this site. This is a voyeur site not a garden of childhood!

I'm following the time line of the sex car washing and I notice that it's something that I'd really like to be peeking behind the curtains for my little girls;
In the best voyeur style. LOL

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

What the hell is wrong with Amy & Vlad they are nothing like they were in the other place, they are as boring as the two girls they live with  :dodgy:

I don't think you have to worry about amy she is a tigress

• Upvote 1

I really have to congratulate VH because each day that passes are doing things better and personally I think that in a short time already well above its competitors. I really love it because it is completely unpredictable for everything that happens in the apartments but you never get bored, but they are tenants, they are guests. Here the majority of the tenants know perfectly well what they have to do and what they really like us, but not only that, many of the guests also joined the "fiesta". I say all this because I think it intolerable that because of these two ladies pay all their classmates. I hope a significant and soon change from them and hope that the majority will agree with me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo. Hacer espacio para que se asienten. Por ahora está funcionando. Tercer día solamente.
:biggrin:

Well, you will have to add the days that were in the other apartment. I could rely on Tory already bad, but saw some progress in the other apartment. I can not trust Rose already that in the other apartment vi do absolutely nothing, like a piece of furniture, that Yes, hide and hinder any progress of Tory.

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I really have to congratulate VH because each day that passes are doing things better and personally I think that in a short time already well above its competitors. I really love it because it is completely unpredictable for everything that happens in the apartments but you never get bored, but they are tenants, they are guests. Here the majority of the tenants know perfectly well what they have to do and what they really like us, but not only that, many of the guests also joined the "fiesta". I say all this because I think it intolerable that because of these two ladies pay all their classmates. I hope a significant and soon change from them and hope that the majority will agree with me.

If "TWO LADIES" is Tory and Rose I agree, but we openly stated here by a reversal and we saw this in principle began to happen. Let's see now whether they hold and evolve or stand in the impasse.
Time to happen is really what we have ahead.

• Upvote 1