Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody know where Rose and the guy went after their makeout session in kitchen?

Tory came and he went to talk to her. Outside cameras. About her stay in the apartment. She was not expelled. But they speak seriously and give a clear term to correct.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Tory llegó y se fue a hablar con ella. cámaras exteriores. Sobre su estancia en el apartamento. Ella no fue expulsado. Pero hablan en serio y dan un plazo claro para corregir.

I think it has more guilt Rose, I hope that there is also a term for it.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What did they exactly say?

No idea. They were talking outside the cams and sound.

On the terrace - the last chance, a certain period. If she does not correct the situation, she will be excluded.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Ni idea. Estaban hablando fuera de las levas y sonido.

En la terraza - la última oportunidad, un período determinado. Si no se corrige la situación, ella será excluido.

Really does not seem right, Tory not was that hid deliberately but Rose and type. Tory know that it is able to improve and do something that we saw in the other apartment even in front of the free camera. Anything I don't like nothing nothing power that has this type at VH.

Justo ahora, jabbath1987 dijo:

¿Qué puerta Que se refiere? Y se were allí justo Ahora?

La puerta secreta de la sala de Tory y Rose, donde supuestamente llegó a coger Rose y el tipo. A door if you let open, plugging the camera.