Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

A menos rosa ya se ha dicho que se deja caer desde el proyecto

I don't see it. What are you going to do tonight without the type there? That type of show. I, none will tell you. They have already warned it that it is possible that this night may be n/v and is not going to do anything. And if n/v does not pass there is nothing because the type has already escaped quickly. Be sensed night bored here.

rose allready took off her top for the car wash & showered with the other girls. that's fine. even if she wants to go to her boyfriend's house to fuck him, fine. but no hiding on the grounds of the project. no sneaking to the corner of the project area. go shopping & do whatever you want to then. if it hurts your views & you get the boot you only have yourself to blame. but on the project grounds it's got to be gtfo. she's apparently had her warning so no more excuses.

• Upvote 2

Actually the drama is not really boring ---card playing is to me--I would rather be trying to find and keep track of them than watch them play cards--I can always go to anna and alex to watch  card playing and double penetration haha

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-29 15.11.39.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-29 15.12.57.png

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rosa allready se quitó la parte superior para el lavado de coches y se duchó con las otras chicas. esta bien. incluso si ella quiere ir a casa de su novio para follar con él, está bien. pero sin ocultar sobre la base del proyecto. sin furtivamente a la esquina de la zona del proyecto. ir de compras y hacer lo que quieras a continuación. si le duele sus puntos de vista y se obtiene el arranque sólo tiene la culpa es suya. pero sobre la base del proyecto que tiene que ser gtfo. Al parecer, ha tenido su advertencia así que no hay más excusas.

I think that it should not leave the apartment to fuck with her boyfriend. She is on the project to stay in the apartment as much as possible and if that means having sex with her boyfriend, also needs to do, if it wasn't for the project!

• Upvote 1