Silvia & Josh

Josh is a pretty good lover for his age, he takes his time, doesn't try to rush things, nice foreplay with them, gets down there and gives her a good licking, and he gives it to her pretty good till he cums, . But i dudn't see her cum, or did i miss it, get back down there Josh and finish what you started !

• Upvote 1

Yep - I called it.  Going at it in the bedroom...again.

These two are cute together but it's a relationship not for the long haul.  I get the feeling they both are relatively new to sex and that is what much of the relationship is based on.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Josh is a pretty good lover for his age, he takes his time, doesn't try to rush things, nice foreplay with them, gets down there and gives her a good licking, and he gives it to her pretty good till he cums, . But i dudn't see her cum, or did i miss it, get back down there Josh and finish what you started !

Look how wet she is just before he goes in for the final shot-(looks like his dick went through the spray wash)--it looked to me like she had a good cum -she always tucks her head down when she cums doggy style

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-29 22.44.48.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Look how wet she is just before he goes in for the final shot-(looks like his dick went through the spray wash)--it looked to me like she had a good cum -she always tucks her head down when she cums doggy style

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-29 22.44.48.png  0   1.54 MB

Oh yeah she's dripping there,. i wasn't sure if i might have missed her cum, well, he's the man, even though he looks like a boy. We have a lot of guys on here that look like men, and they fuck like little boys, i'll take Josh any day!

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Yep - I called it.  Going at it in the bedroom...again.

These two are cute together but it's a relationship not for the long haul.  I get the feeling they both are relatively new to sex and that is what much of the relationship is based on.

I'd love to know how long they've been going out? This is a young age in U.S.for a relationship to last, i don't know how it is over there. They don't seem to have had to deal with any serious issues in their lives yet, like working, paying rent, infidelity, how people change from this age to a little older, Right now all they need to do is be interesting and fuck like rabbits!

• Upvote 1