Silvia & Josh

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She was a cold stone staute when she let nik fuck her in the old apartment

Well she was getting fucked by Nik, probably the second worst lover on these sites behind Gabriel on camarads .Not knocking them, theyre kids, but what to get wild about getting it from those 2?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well she was getting fucked by Nik, probably the second worst lover on these sites behind Gabriel on camarads .Not knocking them, theyre kids, but what to get wild about getting it from those 2?

I am anxious to see her in action with the new guy she has--but I would really like to see vlad take a shot at her

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't know if I'm a good lover or a bad. My girlfriend doesn't seem to be unhappy after sex and she's satisfied, well at least most the time.

But with Tory? I guess I'd be even worse than Nik! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Se rosa va de cero a 2 chicos en 1 día? no que sea agradable !!!!

Capture_2017_05_30_11_10_59_595.png  0   416.18 kB

This would be a very good score for her. I think that the other guy may be the type of Tory? It would be the greatest treason ever seen here! It would be amazing! At the same time that if Tory fuck the guy rose, it would be much more satisfied!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know if I'm a good lover or a bad. My girlfriend doesn't seem to be unhappy after sex and she's satisfied, well at least most the time.

But with Tory? I guess I'd be even worse than Nik! :biggrin:

If she's happy most of the time i would say you are. Worse than Nik?! Thats impossible, Nik knew the basics, insert penis into vagina, after that he was clueless.

• Upvote 2

The next goal to catch on with the days that have lost was to be a theft of couple between Tory and Rose, rogue fucking the boyfriend of the other girl or a Quartet with Exchange between them. It can be that with these actions they could compete with the level of their neighbours, have right now are still very down in this apartment.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Maldita sea, este tipo es bastante caliente por detrás, bonita espalda y los hombros, y un culo apretado lindo!

He is an idiot who should go away from here by cheat and disgusting! He is an agent of VH and seems to have even privileges to fuck girls. It is an exploited! I want it out of my sight as soon as possible!

• Upvote 3