Silvia & Josh

Just now, sr71gn said:

Realmente creo que si deja caer algunos de sus pensamientos negativos por sólo un poco de tiempo a estas chicas comenzarán a darle gran placer por sus acciones

I'll try and I'll case, but actually cost me. I can think about what these people for there being paid and actually paid by subscribers. Why patience is sometimes finished.

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think the Dina0Rob house has fallen way behind in the ratings--and Tory is back ---I wonder how long it will be before Rose gets rammed again

Dina is studying.
Rob works.
Katie has a period.
Phil - writes a diploma.
Lena - she studies, she has an examination or classes.
Peter - while at home, but like today to work.

And they do not have money for alcohol and a party.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Dina está estudiando.
Rob trabaja.
Katie tiene un plazo.
Phil - escribe un diploma.
Lena - estudia, ella tiene un examen o clases.
Pedro - mientras que en casa, pero al igual que hoy en día para trabajar.

Y que no tienen dinero para comprar alcohol y un partido.

Because they really if I dan worth because they are giving everything they can and more, not how these two girls!

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Dina is studying.
Rob works.
Katie has a period.
Phil - writes a diploma.
Lena - she studies, she has an examination or classes.
Peter - while at home, but like today to work.

And they do not have money for alcohol and a party.

really --that is sad and i have failed to consider their burdens ---maybe there should be no ratings just some common sense from administrators

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Realmente --que es triste y no he podido tener en cuenta sus cargas --- tal vez no debería haber votaciones sólo algunas de sentido común de los administradores

Agree, they have amply demonstrated that they are better than this apartment and money and less goals deserve so they can get to enjoy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Because they really if I dan worth because they are giving everything they can and more, not how these two girls!

I failed to see what was upsetting you so much about the two girls but when their actions are compared to the people next door with what problems they have I cansee why you feel they are undeserving to be here

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

No pude ver lo que estaba molestando tanto de las dos niñas, pero cuando sus acciones se comparan a la gente al lado, con qué problemas tienen que cansee por qué se siente que no merecen estar aquí

Because Rose does not deserve to be here because the first day deceived us all, and we saw a person who lies and traps the first day, it says a lot about their behavior, I don't like! And Tory like me but has been very subject to her friend and if you can not really do anything, does not deserve to be here, sorry! Amy and Vlad are left, of course! They keep living in this apartment!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I think for the sake of ratings rose and tory should drop the bottoms and do a little trib dancing--pussy to pussy

Just fior the sake of ratings eh? you're not really interested in watching that, your thinking about the girls, Thats sweet of you LOL

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Because Rose does not deserve to be here because the first day deceived us all, and we saw a person who lies and traps the first day, it says a lot about their behavior, I don't like! And Tory like me but has been very subject to her friend and if you can not really do anything, does not deserve to be here, sorry! Amy and Vlad are left, of course! They keep living in this apartment!

I must confess i am purely guided because they are very sexy and beautiful---so I am willing to pay for them ----If you really want to discuss character I don't think participating as a voyeur house occupant speaks all that much for their character---meaning the occupants of the other house also