Silvia & Josh

If we suspect a little, Tory left the single apartment, but is that the guy in the white car, her so-called boyfriend or whatever, after virtually all day at the apartment, came out with his car one minute after Tory. I don't know really... think I believe that us is also misleading.

Why not the Commissioner not do you a favor to Rose fucking Tory? She is her best friend, give kisses with tongue, touch the cone and teats... why not pay a guy who you've fucked four times and bad? They can also make a trio. If Tory has endless possibilities! but I think that she doesn't want to be here, came out bad, very bad with Nick in another apartment and her friend as gatekeeper of cock and now that blocks may be Tory.

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

este tipo que hacen ecerything inicio a la paz de mí siempre aquí chicas ZRE nunca solo

You're right, it looks like a nightclub doorman lying on the sofa so that no one escapes. Does not fall me well, I said, it seems to me that it has taken advantage of the situation and for me plenty on this site.