Silvia & Josh

Just now, Amy3 said:

Blonde? That's a stretch. lol

looked very hot to me but I would still have to see what she was wearing under dress--I start them with an automatic 5 points for wearing skirt or dress--goes right up to a seven and three quarters if they don't wear panties

• Upvote 4

Just now, sr71gn said:

looked very hot to me but I would still have to see what she was wearing under dress--I start them with an automatic 5 points for wearing skirt or dress--goes right up to a seven and three quarters if they don't wear panties

Well thats a rating system I like :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Gotta love the mind of a man. ❤️

I believe that the type of this, Commissioner, is a bit silly not? I gives the feeling that rose is asking him shouting fuck and it not caught it. The same is believed that with fuck a day already has met the objectives for a month...

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just a thought. sometimes a girl is so hot that the guys are intimidated. she may not get as much attention because the guys are afraid they'll be rejected. consequently she has little experience & settled for nik just to have somebody. she's probably ready for the next step but may not know what to do. after all her technique with nik was primitive at best.

This is very true and could be a factor with tory because her looks are very intimidating

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

No es esa chica rubia el que cubría la leva baño a tener relaciones sexuales en el antiguo lugar?

Well now that you mention it... Yes it can be! But it seems to me that it was with another type, a heavy drunk!

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Isn't that blonde girl the one who covered up the bathroom cam to have sex in the old place?

You very well could be right now that I think about it--She was really bombed out of her mind and the guy was somewhat resistant to fucking her because of her state--she put something over cam or turned it-I don't remember--but I do remember we never knew if she really got fucked there in the bathroom--I hope she makes up for it tonight --tory has plenty of room

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gudari said:
I don't know... seems to me pretty!

Oh yes, she is. I was just noting that her hair is dyed blonde and it's fading away back to her narural color. Sorry, it was a girl joke.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Podría muy bien ser ahora que lo pienso - Ella fue muy bombardeada de la cabeza y el tipo era algo resistente a follarla a causa de su estado - se puso algo más de leva o lo convirtió, no lo hago recuerdo - pero recuerdo que no sabíamos si realmente se jodio allí en el cuarto de baño - espero que lo compensa esta noche --tory tiene mucho espacio

Are there any night vision?