Silvia & Josh

They started in the dark but she was riding and getting a little wild --he carried her into the kitchen and the they went into the bathroom and banged every which way but loose--see a huge problem though --I don't think this guy eats pussy --haven't seen him go there in any of their 5 fucks today---She will get tired of that I'm sure--She gave him a blow job and I thought he cum in her mouth and she swallowed it--maybe just my imagination as he began fucking her again in a pretty short time

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.08.28.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.10.45.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.10.58.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.12.08.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.13.01.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.19.18.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-31 23.20.11.png

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez, this guy is in the top 3 of any of the guys currently on these voyeur sites. He's a hunk! But you don't think he eats pussy @sr71gn !!?? Now that would be a crime! Thx for the pics @sr71gn!!

Well they had five sexual couplings with each other today and I don't remember seeing him do it even once--you might check it out----even nik used to at least do that to tory---I can remember a long long time ago when I worked in the Jeep factory one of the guys we worked with couldn't believe we all did that--He said he never had done it and never would

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Well they had five sexual couplings with each other today and I don't remember seeing him do it even once--you might check it out----even nik used to at least do that to tory---I can remember a long long time ago when I worked in the Jeep factory one of the guys we worked with couldn't believe we all did that--He said he never had done it and never would

hey bud, well he doesn't know what he's missing and how much she'll give him back when he does. Maybe he doesn't know how to get around to it. Next time she's giving him a blowjob on his back, , she should just swing around and sit on his face. Some hot 69 action might do the trick for him!

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

hey bud, well he doesn't know what he's missing and how much she'll give him back when he does. Maybe he doesn't know how to get around to it. Next time she's giving him a blowjob on his back, , she should just swing around and sit on his face. Some hot 69 action might do the trick for him!

It is much fun to have her sit on your face and at just the right intervals alternate to having her move down to sit on cock-- then back to face and then back to cock---until she says like mine did "Oh shit I just came all over the place " and timed right you also blast off deep into her shortly thereafter

• Upvote 1