Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿Quieres decir que el cortacircuitos? 

Yes, it is another way to call it. In my country it is called power transformer, transforms the voltage of alternating current 220V to 12V DC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yes, it is another way to call it. In my country it is called power transformer, transforms the voltage of alternating current 220V to 12V DC.

No you are right what you describe is a transformer. I thought you meant a circuit breaker. (The thing protecting an electric circuit by failing when theres a short circuit) Guess we were lost in translation a little here :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

hello, its been awhile since i last posted. i see alot has changed. the first house, the yard cam is too far away and sound is too low. the kitchen cam is bad angle, you look straight down.  plus why isnt the terrace cam free as well?   plus the living room cam.  i like the casahot house, the girls are hot. but they should allow more free cams in living room.   im not complaining, im just giving my opinion.

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well let's hope it's up to the guys,  Josh is gonna want to "stick hi cock" in Layla once he sees what's going on under her clothes, 

Well it appears to me that silvia has been giving a lot of attention toward rose's boyfriend---who is yet to be named

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-02 18.41.43.png

3 minutes ago, tallguy74 said:

hello, its been awhile since i last posted. i see alot has changed. the first house, the yard cam is too far away and sound is too low. the kitchen cam is bad angle, you look straight down.  plus why isnt the terrace cam free as well?   plus the living room cam.  i like the casahot house, the girls are hot. but they should allow more free cams in living room.   im not complaining, im just giving my opinion.

Welcome back. The yard cam is alright there. There will be a huge pool soon. And for that the position of the cam is just perfect :biggrin: Aaand there will be more outside cams by approx. mid June. Main purpose of cam2 is covering the sofa and the table. 

1 minute ago, tallguy74 said:

thanks jabbath, i been watching VH now instead of vv.  i can only see the free cams. i just hope they give us more good views for free.  thanks for the info on more cams

Not likely any more free cams, but I agree that the terrace cam should be free. Nothing much really happens anyways. All of the sex is happening in the bedroom and shower. Too bad they also just bumped the price.