Silvia & Josh

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where is she now?

Left.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know yet if shes a tenant. When shes just a visitor why cant she be a relative? Maybe our friend @groomy knows more :biggrin:

She's the friend of someone who was on the terrace. Artur or his friend - who is glasses with red light filter.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nack said:

and see what ? I would rather see the whole bed from that cam angle.

It seems many have bitched about the occupants using it to hide -change clothes --even have sex --out of our view

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nuevo punto de vista es mejor. coger la otra habitación. no se puede ver nada allí de todos modos. conseguir otra cámara si es necesario.

I agree completely with Golfer, the view of cameras in the room of Rose and Artur is really painful! Not to say that the room itself is painful to be the entrance to the apartment. Lack of intimacy and that badly makes this couple most of the time you have to take refuge in the shower. I think that it is time now for a change for the better for this couple. We have been asking for it already too long and nothing happens!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I agree completely with Golfer, the view of cameras in the room of Rose and Artur is really painful! Not to say that the room itself is painful to be the entrance to the apartment. Lack of intimacy and that badly makes this couple most of the time you have to take refuge in the shower. I think that it is time now for a change for the better for this couple. We have been asking for it already too long and nothing happens!

Golfer was not making any comment about rose and artur's room--its about adjusting cam6 in vlad and amy's room to show some of room which has been blind spot

blind spot.jpg

Hace 1 minuto, sr71gn dijo:

El golfista pecado ESTABA Haciendo ningún comentario Sobre la rosa y El Cuarto de artur

Ah ok, entonces he entendido bad, lo siento. Pero no pasa nada, solicitar que, porque creo que es una lástima de la habitación.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Lo sentimos traducción

I said I'm sorry, I misunderstood. But in this case I request it because it seems to me that the room and Rose and Artur cameras are a disgrace! They are not at the level of quality for this site. It is my thought.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I said I'm sorry, I misunderstood. But in this case I request it because it seems to me that the room and Rose and Artur cameras are a disgrace! They are not at the level of quality for this site. It is my thought.

You are right.

• Upvote 1