Silvia & Josh

It's amazing that even with the lights on, penetration has not see! This is guilt first placing cameras whores, bedroom shit and failure to put a camera on the other side! It is painful! But I also have to say that they have put everything in their so display not show penetration, is against the purpose of the cameras. We want a room for this couple with cameras at all angles so they can not hide anything! Already!

• Upvote 2

I'm really angry with this situation and I do not know who is to blame, but this has to be resolved immediately! We are not going to see this couple fucking with light because they think that they have already met the lights as others, but I say that not! Penetration has not been seen by the placement of cameras whores and because they did not want, but it is not you will never see penetration in this way! Until they do not get in front of the camera! Please, I ask that this is resolved now! I want to see the pussy of Rose wide open in the camera fuck!

• Upvote 3

I ask for an enhancement to VHTV needed to match room with others is. Zoom camera 4 towards the bed, install a new additional camera just under air conditioning next door and at the same height as the others and finally, to solve the problem of camera 3 audio. I beg you, they are necessary improvements since this room is not at the level of the others.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Totally over the wall hot! But I would love to see Rose in a very pronounced orgasm with spasms such as sara has

1 hour ago, Russ said:

With the lights on even  

bandicam 2017-06-06 18-14-39-762.jpg  1   176.18 kB

Holy shit! A man with some actual muscles and strong shoulders on here!! I'd love to see these 2 going at it, but alas, i'm too f'n poor to renew my sub from 3 months ago

30 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Totally over the wall hot! But I would love to see Rose in a very pronounced orgasm with spasms such as sara has

Your secretly in love with Sara aren't you? You always have something nice to say about her and her orgasms!

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Your secretly in love with Sara aren't you? You always have something nice to say about her and her orgasms!

I cant lie--I love to watch how hard she orgasms but she is not one of my favorite people at all-I am secretly in love with Anabel--after that my favorites are Silvia-Rose and Lena

• Upvote 2