Silvia & Josh

18 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I cant lie--I love to watch how hard she orgasms but she is not one of my favorite people at all-I am secretly in love with Anabel--after that my favorites are Silvia-Rose and Lena

All beautiful women, good taste!

3 hours ago, Gudari said:
I'm really angry with this situation and I do not know who is to blame, but this has to be resolved immediately! We are not going to see this couple fucking with light because they think that they have already met the lights as others, but I say that not! Penetration has not been seen by the placement of cameras whores and because they did not want, but it is not you will never see penetration in this way! Until they do not get in front of the camera! Please, I ask that this is resolved now! I want to see the pussy of Rose wide open in the camera fuck!

Tell em Gudari, we all want to see the pussy of Rose wide open in the camera fuck!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gudari said:
I'm really angry with this situation and I do not know who is to blame, but this has to be resolved immediately! We are not going to see this couple fucking with light because they think that they have already met the lights as others, but I say that not! Penetration has not been seen by the placement of cameras whores and because they did not want, but it is not you will never see penetration in this way! Until they do not get in front of the camera! Please, I ask that this is resolved now! I want to see the pussy of Rose wide open in the camera fuck!

Write a support ticket gudari. I will also do it. 

@jabbath1987 please ask James to arrange for better camera angles if the room can't be changed.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Small cute natural boobs are in now.  Big  fake boobs of the 80's and 90's  are out. Show those knockers and be proud!

Seriously, like Amy or any of these girls have anything to be embarrased about. Hope they don't plan on getting old, cause they are in for some surprises.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, nack said:

Write a support ticket gudari. I will also do it. 

@jabbath1987 please ask James to arrange for better camera angles if the room can't be changed.

Might want to make some actual suggestions of cam placement. The big problem is that it't not really a bedroom.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously, like Amy or any of these girls have anything to be embarrased about. Hope they don't plan on getting old, cause they are in for some surprises.

When motherhood and gravity take over, then they might want to cover up a little. 

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When motherhood and gravity take over, then they might want to cover up a little. 

Oh yes, motherhood demolishes women's bodies. What a cruel joke. And yes, gravity always wins.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gudari said:

Yes, I can still help you with zoom! Although it is ideal to move this camera more right to see better bed and install another at the same height on the other side, under the air conditioning.

20170606220642.png20170606220109.png

This still does not show inside rose's pussy --its not focused good

• Upvote 1