Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree that amy has to stop hiding her tits. on the plus side she at least has been moving forward ever so slightly. also is anyone else having trouble with this camera not going properly?

Sorry to say but Amy is behaving completely childish and ridiculous. Why she joined a voyeur site when too shy getting naked in front of others? I dont get it sorry

• Upvote 1

And it was so clear that today Artur and Rose would not fuck on the bed? I answer you, because they have brought the camera in the room and now it sees more! Camera in the shower to improved but is not enough to see good penetration, sorry. Finally I declare this couple the greatest strategist of the three apartments. They always fuck in such a way that the direct penetration is not! Sorry, another couple that promised much, but already I'm tired of them also!

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry to say but Amy is behaving completely childish and ridiculous. Why she joined a voyeur site when too shy getting naked in front of others? I dont get it sorry

you're right about that. their sex life has been way down since they moved here also. something has to change. 

• Upvote 1

Friend Artur, if you read me, to know that you are the greatest strategist! Already you've caught! If you what to have on this site, as do others, owe us a good fucked Rose with the lights on, in bed and with penetration looking directly at the camera. Oh and as well as in the shower, but in bed, well open you ass and pussy of Rose to see it well in the House who have approached ok? If you don't, you're not a man! How much have you lasted this time? four minutes?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maldita Gudari, eres implacable. De verdad crees que va a salir de su manera de impedir que veamos penatration? Simplemente parece que eso sería demasiado de un desafío durante las relaciones sexuales.

Amy, I've seen the penetration of all tenants without exception less than two of them! For some it will be... and I don't see it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

And in addition Artur still facing cameras continuously! I think that viewing on mobile phone rose now taught. It is not natural, it is a strategist clear!

Sex on thr shower was a bad angle for us. That's for sure.

• Upvote 1