Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

"It looks like this VH makes CasaHot2. Scenarios - cleaning topless, daily games, physical jerks, various events like washing the car, role-play. In the future there will be even more scenarios."

We have to keep in mind the original plan for this compound. It was designed to be a sex comnune, not just 3 apt nearby with a pool. VH wants to create a sex fueled party place. I think VH should keep SJLE and move them back to a normal apt. together. They are just not party animals. I think an apt with Amy and Vlad and Artur and Rose would work great too, just not in the compound. The other 4 should stay here and VH needs to find 4-6 new people who love to party naked.

Idea of the day Amy. Cant agree more. The compound is not like a normal VH appartement. Normal appartements we will get more too in future. But I kinda like the idea making appartements which are in some way a little different from the others. Keeps suprises and intererst high on the site. Dont forget they say about themselves they are chasing RLC

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Amy3 said:

Dina y Rob están dejando mañana.

Fuck! I just hope that they have other two or three couples waiting just behind the front door, but this is going to look like a funeral on a Friday night!

Just now, Gudari said:

Fuck! I just hope that they have other two or three couples waiting just behind the front door, but this is going to look like a funeral on a Friday night!

Im pretty sure we have new people in there by end of weekend

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Im bastante seguro de que tiene gente nueva en ese país a finales del fin de semana

Too late for me! It's a lost weekend and my exhausted subscription! Tomorrow I say goodbye to all of you.

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I guess the ratings for VH are because these three apartments make more money than any, that require more and more. I don't think that they charge the same as Chloe and the missing James or the House dead in life of Teya, Stan, Eva and Mark. It wouldn't be fair, because that just name deserve far more VH Amy and Vlad to leave immediately.

I do not understand too.
1) The mansion is expensive, but if divided into 7 pairs - it is cheaper than Chloe's room for VH.
2) Judging by the conversations of Sylvia in the early days, receive less money.
3) There are very many demands. And they kick out every week.

That is, on the site on one side:
- Always empty and boring apartments. Where even the curtain with the bathroom was not removed.
- Rigid discipline. Expulsion from the project every week. High requirements.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I do not understand too.
1) The mansion is expensive, but if divided into 7 pairs - it is cheaper than Chloe's room for VH.
2) Judging by the conversations of Sylvia in the early days, receive less money.
3) There are very many demands. And they kick out every week.

That is, on the site on one side:
- Always empty and boring apartments. Where even the curtain with the bathroom was not removed.
- Rigid discipline. Expulsion from the project every week. High requirements.

Dont see the compound as the classical VH appartement. It has to make money and draw people as it will be only there for a limited time.

The cut on money on Silvia and Josh maybe had to do with her old place already as they started to slow down there....

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But at some point the scale goes the other direction and an empty compound doesn't pay the bills either.

Yes I think we have a full compound by end of weekend. Sometimes you have to take risks to get better. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

¡Oh no! No se puede dejar. Por lo tanto, dónde ahora?

I'm going to another place to live, a bit more away from where I am currently and until then will be offline since I have to give absolutely everything low! Will not see you for a while, I hope it is short!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

¡Oh no! No se puede dejar. Por lo tanto, dónde ahora?

Archived