Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not understand too.
1) The mansion is expensive, but if divided into 7 pairs - it is cheaper than Chloe's room for VH.
2) Judging by the conversations of Sylvia in the early days, receive less money.
3) There are very many demands. And they kick out every week.

That is, on the site on one side:
- Always empty and boring apartments. Where even the curtain with the bathroom was not removed.
- Rigid discipline. Expulsion from the project every week. High requirements.

That is why it's going to turn into VV soon. And they just increased subscription rate. For what because of this 3 apartment complex. Which is so failing them now. Look you can't force people to get naked in front of other people in just weeks. Unless you are a true nudest.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I'm going to another place to live, a bit more away from where I am currently and until then will be offline since I have to give absolutely everything low! Will not see you for a while, I hope it is short!

A save move to you and to all who are  moving with you my friend. 

Just now, koshxxx said:

That is why it's going to turn into VV soon. And they just increased subscription rate. For what because of this 3 apartment complex. Which is so failing them now. Look you can't force people to get naked in front of other people in just weeks. Unless you are a true nudest.

Thats exactly why it wont turn into VV. People of VH have the balls to decide quickly and take some risks. They have my respect for that.

Just now, Gudari said:

I'm going to another place to live, a bit more away from where I am currently and until then will be offline since I have to give absolutely everything low! Will not see you for a while, I hope it is short!

Best of luck to you. Keep your passion alive and well. Enjoyed your comments. Mostly because you reminded me of myself when I started watching these sites. Farwell until next we meet. ❤️

2 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

They already know that this crowd won't do it. They have to have naked ladies in that pool or it's a bust. Better now then half way through the summer.

Just now, Amy3 said:

They already know that this crowd won't do it. They have to have naked ladies in that pool or it's a bust. Better now then half way through the summer.

Yes act now. And dont wait before its too late.

Returning to the topic, I don't see it as rare friends! Simply need people more open, to interact with each other and which do not enclose in her rooms as they make the most of them. What's wrong with bathing topless in a private pool? What's wrong if two couples want to know each other better and have fun sexually? Is it different from what makes Layne and Mika supposedly? I believe that it is not so difficult to have a good time and also charge for it!

Archived