Silvia & Josh

Well, these two alone in this apartment... hope to have a good fun tonight and with the best views towards us, of course! They have all the apartment available to fuck well rich! That Yes, in front of the best cameras. They can stay in the room of Vlad and Amy!

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, these two alone in this apartment... hope to have a good fun tonight and with the best views towards us, of course! They have all the apartment available to fuck well rich! That Yes, in front of the best cameras. They can stay in the room of Vlad and Amy!

good luck bro. how did that other thing work out?

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Rose & Artur,
1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

buena suerte hermano. ¿Cómo fue que otra cosa funcionó?

Golfer thanks brother! Heart! You know all that appreciate you! As not, yet I don't know how it works, I already investigate!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Rose & Artur, Amy & Vlad
17 minutes ago, Gudari said:

As I pointed out before going offline: Rose is a question mark.
I was not wrong about this view. I confirm this for the best moments that I can redeem now.
So let's see what the rearrangement of the crews will be like. New members or adjustments with those already present?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Como he señalado antes de ir fuera de línea: Rose es un signo de interrogación.
No estaba equivocado acerca de este punto de vista. Confirmo esto para los mejores momentos que puedo canjear ahora.
Así que vamos a ver lo que el reordenamiento de los equipos será. Los nuevos miembros o ajustes con los que ya están presentes?

I hope that they will play both Rose and Artur since I think that Artur is untouchable due to their status as Commissioner VH VH. If it isn't, it should be expelled like the others! At the moment for me, you are saved for a short but I hope that it does not become boring.