Silvia & Josh

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guest couple mole sex again. They are worse than Amy and Vlad just like @groomy said.

No. I do not want to say that. They are really good at something. They fuck good. But they really do less than Amy&Vlad and maybe Dina&Rob. And they also fucked well, but left.

What did this couple do? Played poker and bridge on the terrace. Watched the movies in our room. And that's all. Perhaps this is a lack of instruction. Perhaps they need to specify - that it is necessary to play with everyone. Including erotic games. Yesterday they were not. But the day before yesterday a new couple left with an erotic game.

Despite an easy day, another house arranged a small brainstorm and did more. And while they did not fuck. That there are problems began - week blowjob (Katie and Lena - start period).

Another pair in realm1 - I tend to lack instruction. But to be honest - they are interesting in games (they did not leave and the girl was swimming in the pool topless), but more boring in sex than the first couple.

1280.jpg

1281.jpg

1282.jpg

1283.jpg

1285.jpg

1288.jpg

1286.jpg

1287.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, groomy said:

No. I do not want to say that. They are really good at something. They fuck good. But they really do less than Amy&Vlad and maybe Dina&Rob. And they also fucked well, but left.

What did this couple do? Played poker and bridge on the terrace. Watched the movies in our room. And that's all. Perhaps this is a lack of instruction. Perhaps they need to specify - that it is necessary to play with everyone. Including erotic games. Yesterday they were not. But the day before yesterday a new couple left with an erotic game.

Despite an easy day, another house arranged a small brainstorm and did more. And while they did not fuck. That there are problems began - week blowjob (Katie and Lena - start period).

Another pair in realm1 - I tend to lack instruction. But to be honest - they are interesting in games (they did not leave and the girl was swimming in the pool topless), but more boring in sex than the first couple.

1280.jpg  0   433.22 kB

1281.jpg  0   446.51 kB

1282.jpg  0   385 kB

1283.jpg  0   283 kB

1285.jpg  0   621.24 kB

1288.jpg  0   369.23 kB

1286.jpg  0   191.77 kB

1287.jpg  0   223.26 kB

Thanks for the summary. I first thought the second couple (Yulia and Leo) are not so shy but yesterday they used blanket first and did it only in dark. But theres more interaction with the others. Other couple has great sex but as you said they are pretty much isolating themselves like Dina and Rob. It will be a hard decision for @AlexLina who will be allowed to stay. I for myself not yet fully convinced of both couples. I was from Yulia and Leo until they started shitty blanket mole sex in the dark yesterday night.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the summary. I first thought the second couple (Yulia and Leo) are not so shy but yesterday they used blanket first and did it only in dark. But theres more interaction with the others. Other couple has great sex but as you said they are pretty much isolating themselves like Dina and Rob. It will be a hard decision for @AlexLina who will be allowed to stay. I for myself not yet fully convinced of both couples. I was from Yulia and Leo until they started shitty blanket mole sex in the dark yesterday night.

after seeing a & a apt yesterday i never ever want to see another blanket. 1 warning then gtfo!!!!

• Upvote 1