Silvia & Josh

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I watched for quite awhile but apparently he avoided fucking her again---but how could a guy be  too tired for this all over you

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-25 12.47.28.png  0   2.52 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-25 12.47.57.png  0   2.38 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-25 12.48.17.png  0   2.47 MB

I think i know whats going on here, he wouldn't eat her pussy, then when rhe 3 of them all did it at once, i think he only pretended to munch her furburger. Now she's told him no sex till you munch it, and he's taking it to an extreme and rejecting her, and she probably has taken it back since then.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think i know whats going on here, he wouldn't eat her pussy, then when rhe 3 of them all did it at once, i think he only pretended to munch her furburger. Now she's told him no sex till you munch it, and he's taking it to an extreme and rejecting her, and she probably has taken it back since then.

I originally thought all problems started the night you are saying --you very well could be right about her holding out until he does again and that she had a change of mind but he is teaching her who is boss---He has only fucked her once since then and he didn't eat her pussy--I was really surprised when he didn't bang her in the shower --that was a first for them

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

sounds possible but i'm now completely lost & have another idea. now without knowing what is going on i'll be forced to speculate but since apparently it's personel i won't do it here.