Silvia & Josh

If that were the case then it's up to the individual to translate if they feel comfortable in doing so, but equally what if for example Rose had killed someone in her past and in the full flight of the argument that got thrown in with all the gory details then should that be aired?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Amy thats a thing we just have to accept :blush:

Of course we do, but only because Groomy is the only one here. If there was another translater spilling the beans on all of this stuff you all would be eating it up like candy.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course we do, but only because Groomy is the only one here. If there was another translater spilling the beans on all of this stuff you all would be eating it up like candy.

Speaking of me. Surely not. I am not interested in their health state, family and relatives or things they did before they joined. If they share things themselves like Layne does its different.

• Upvote 2

Honestly anything they say or do on cam is by definition not private. So, all I want is for you guys to acknowledge that, that it is not a good enough excuse not to share the info.

Technically, even things that could cause harm. The tenants have zero expectation of privacy while on cam. That's just a fact!

I'm not saying that private stuff don't get discussed all I'm saying it's up to the translator's own comfort level on what they want and don't want to share. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

If that were the case then it's up to the individual to translate if they feel comfortable in doing so, but equally what if for example Rose had killed someone in her past and in the full flight of the argument that got thrown in with all the gory details then should that be aired?

If it happened on cam it's not private anymore. That's my stance. Whether or not someone posts it is irrelevant. But if someone did, it should be permitted because the source was aired and recorded.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cyberleader said:

hmmm this one takes us all into murky waters,whats private and whats public,all have made some valid and logical points,its a debate that could rage on for years.

Yep just like the recent revelation on how your race came into being.