Silvia & Josh

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Todos os jovens canhões theyre trazendo sobre esses sites, estes 2, Eric, Josh, Gabriel em camarads, etc são todos os caras bonitinho na minha opinião, mas eles precisam de trabalhar fora. Absolutamente nenhum nenhum tom do músculo, burros lisos, sem pêlos, nenhuma definição do ombro, as pernas magros, precisam de bater o gym, a seguir como inexperienced são, seriam muito mais agradáveis ao olho. Eu conheço rapazes como eles, que têm corpos incríveis, que eu vou estar olhando para baixo na praia neste verão.

This is the point. The phase of exaggerated weight lifters  (like Rex) apparently shaken by more "normal" profiles.
What we have here is the tendency that girls prefer at the moment.
They could have fewer tattoos, of course.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is the point. The phase of exaggerated weight lifters  (like Rex) apparently shaken by more "normal" profiles.
What we have here is the tendency that girls prefer at the moment.
They could have fewer tattoos, of course.

I'm not saying they should be muscle headed freaks, just in better shape, say a nice hard stomach, nice shaped shoulders, Im not sure the girls over thewre prefer that skinny type of body, theyre looking for nice friendly guys  more then anything i would suspect, body definition second.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that girl rocks my world. Sorry to spam your thread guys. Forgive me! Feel free to continue complaining about the fucked up cams. 

I rededicate Fat Bottom Girls" to you also Amy, I love this man , Freddie was one of a kind

• Upvote 2