Silvia & Josh

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i didn't see any whip but i'll look for it. as far as i kow the brunette & bf in bedroom are amy & vlad. tory & nik are the living room couple. today they have a bunch of friends over . no idea who they are.

who's the one with the tablet just under the camera? He also recieved a key the guy in the white strip shirt which i believe is the apt manager. Oh i forgot to say thanks for looking also.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

tablet guy is nik i believe.

Capture_2017_05_07_10_49_21_919.png

Damn i hate learning new apt. especially when your not hear from the beginning. And they don't have their own rooms. @Voyeur House TV Please fix the apt diagram and please also fix the cam labels. Especially the bedroom one i need to know who's who.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

What guarantee is there that having two couples makes things not boring?  Unless you speak Russian and can understand what they are talking about perhaps, but as we see time and again 2 couples = awful, scripted misery sex, starts at 10pm, no one makes eye contact and finishes promptly 2 hours later.  Apart from that weekly dose of couples misery sex there s nothing for the rest of the week, not even nudity between them.

Stop putting couples together, it's not a guaranteed recipie for success.  I'd much rather watch these two lovebirds being carefree and nude in their own home than see them skulk around the house all week because there's two other people there that they don't know.

I really don't know why the philosophy of these sites is that there has two be a man and a woman in the house together and it would be even better if there were couples because that will equal more excitement.  It doesn't and 99% of viewers can't even understand what the people are talking about anyway.

@VoyeurVillaNews You really should try an apartment with one single girl or a lesbian apartment - when you are casting all you need to do is question whether the girls like to walk around naked and are fine with masturbating whenever she feels like it.  No special script or event or awkward parties will be needed if you just hire some people that are fine with nudity and like to masturbate a lot.  Just try it for 1 month with one apartment - when you see what a success it is then you can give me a lifetime free membership for convincing you to try it! :D

VH said here there will be two lesbian appartements as well as Emma and Peter will return. But nothing happened.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Looks like they're having fun, but I am curious about something. Three hours before they started fucking their brains out in the bedroom, she took one of the most awkward showers ever. She worked really hard to show as little skin as possible to the camera, but now she's a full blown exhibitionist while having sex. WTF!

Nik_&_Tory_2017-05-06_Cam_7_(720p).mp4

Nik & Tory 2017-05-06 Cam_7_1.jpg

Nik & Tory 2017-05-06 Cam_7_2.jpg

• Upvote 1