Silvia & Josh

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I totally mean to ask you about that. I was thinking about that today. Something must have gone wrong. It's been a month. Did they send you an email with a confirmation number? 

No, I don't think so, must have messed something up, what was the name of the company?

44 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Brands? Where ?

I think they did some kind of minimally invasive surgery, where they punch holes instead of cutting. She had several bandages on her stomach area. I know from a reliable source that she underwent surgery. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Ash ever where one of these? I kind of have a small butt. Thinking about trying one just for the he'll of it? Maybe some padded ones too.

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/land-butt-lifting-bras.shtml

Those are cute, I would get those butt lifters without padding, my ass doesn't need any more padding that's for sure

• Upvote 2

On 5/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, Amy3 said:

BTW, Tory's tits are better than anyone on any voyeur site. There is no question in my mind about that. It's just true don't be trying to argue about it. Lol ?

I really want to argue about that......   

26 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

My favorite remains Susan (Susan & Hector)    That was what I call a man's dream  :)

Yes, I know who you are talking about. Somebody pulled a Vlad and Sveta on them and they had to leave in a hurry.  Her tits were still no match for Tory. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not know this process, but if you say, okay for me. I just pointed out that we do not see any marks on his abdomen.
Better for her aesthetic factor then. Much better.:dodgy:

Here you can see the locations for the holes in Lina's abdomen. They don't leave much of a scar.