Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 minute ago, whatare3 said:

RLC knows what happened since they decided to try to erase it from the timeline. I noticed the guy kept texting someone right before he covered the cams and the cams went "under maintenance." Anyone think he could be a RLC employee? Anyone heard anything back from the support emails?

RLC claimed it was a Technical Issue.  But we all know better.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He just wants attention.

No, I have the entire Saga Tom and Van's last sex 2 days before Van Cheating on Tom, Tom's rage over the blue towel, and Tom losing it writing letters on sticky pads and almost burning the apt down. Like I said the entire saga. You can ask a few people on RLC if they've seen it. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

RLC knows what happened since they decided to try to erase it from the timeline. I noticed the guy kept texting someone right before he covered the cams and the cams went "under maintenance." Anyone think he could be a RLC employee? Anyone heard anything back from the support emails?

yes just noticed that on rlc replay,the covered cams sequence is deleted on timeline,rlc is vicious they  take us for ...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

No I have the entire Saga Tom and Van's last sex 2 days before Van Cheating on Tom, Tom's rage over the blue towel, and Tom losing it writing letters on sticky pads and almost burning the apt down. Like I said the entire saga. You can ask a few people on RLC if they've seen it. 

sounds interesting,im a paying member as well donzi,jus missed that episode...

25 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Mikey, ignore what you think you saw. Your eyes were deceiving you. It was a technical issue :dodgy:

RLC took decisive actions to resolve the technical issues and all is right with the world again :biggrin:

We, the PAYING customers, are incorrect in what we DID NOT see with our own eyes :angry:

THEY MIGHT GET A TECHNICAL FOOT UP THEIR ASSES :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This is crap!!just seen rlc replay and the blonde dude covered both Vanessa bedroom cams with cloths so nothing can be seen...we pay to see..and this smart asses do this!?This is uncepable!Already seen that they used more that needed the division without cams..but now covering the cams that we pay..Nop.just look at it at 00:30 more or less,stupid dude!!And Vanessa letting this happen is very bad of her part.Very bad image of rlc.

This is one of the main reasons that I gave up RLC.  They let their tenants cover the camera's or they hide under piles of blankets or blind spots and RLC doesn't do a damn thing about it!  Vanessa should have never been brought back in the first place and she is just giving bad habits to the whomever else stays there with her.  If I was a member of RLC, their inbox would be full of mail when they open it up in the morning.  I would like to feel sorry for you guys/girls but I can't......this kind of shit happened all the time when I was a member.  Covered sex, balcony hidden sex, bathroom hidden sex, covered bates, etc. etc.  RLC needs to change the way they do business but I'm afraid that will never happen!  

• Upvote 2