Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This apartment can't carry on like this till the end of June. It is totally off the scale. Tonight I found very disturbing, watching them arseholes hound the girls, especially the drunk blond one. But the girls are almost as much to blame, especially Vanessa. She didn't bother trying to protect blondie, and even stuck her back in her bed next to one of the guys who was trying it on with her It's her house and she's the one that's advertised it as an open apartment for any low life Tom Dick or Boris that wants to get their leg over to just pop in for the night if they're passing.
Tonight was uncomfortable viewing for me, but carry on like this, things might just get worse, and RLC will have no choice but to pull the plug on it...:cry:

Exactly what I mean. Or come in now and put some order and sense into it or burn even more your "movie" and credibility with your users.
This includes the fact that they hide from the cam. Where were all these people before?

Just now, thomas979 said:

what happened to the girl kept going into the room off cam the one who was pretty hot but kept standing up to the guys did she leave

Probably or could be in the secret room at the end of hall 1....possible workout room

9 minutes ago, Xide said:

Well im suprised

I might even fool myself, but I do not think RLC was too happy with what was seen here. Maybe they acted at last. Let's confirm this further with how things will work (or not);