Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you for real with this post or just making a bad attempt at a joke?  The Barca girls get involved in all sorts of stuff outside of course because heaven forbid they do anything inside!!  The Barca girls are NO different than any of these girls I've just read about in this (Derogatory) of an apartment!!

I said the same thing just what do these guys think the Barca girls are doing when they stay out till the next day or when they go to the sex club or do some (Derogatory) work for alex but vanessa and her roommates are (Derogatory) and have to be gotten rid of because they actually do shit on cam

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I said the same thing just what do these guys think the Barca girls are doing when they stay out till the next day or when they go to the sex club or do some (Derogatory) work for alex but vanessa and her roommates are (Derogatory) and have to be gotten rid of because they actually do shit on cam

Don't get me started about these girls!!!

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I said the same thing just what do these guys think the Barca girls are doing when they stay out till the next day or when they go to the sex club or do some (Derogatory) work for alex but vanessa and her roommates are (Derogatory) and have to be gotten rid of because they actually do shit on cam

really its derogatory to quote the actual translations about what the girls are doing this shit is getting out of hand

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really its derogatory to quote the actual translations about what the girls are doing this shit is getting out of hand

So what you are saying is that you really can't talk about what you see in the apartment now either!!!

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

The Original Comment where it started also has Derogatory in it as well. It's not only on your comment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Original Comment where it started also has Derogatory in it as well. It's not only on your comment.

but you are still saying that I am being derogatory for actually quoting what the girls are doing wtf just maybe they should not be doing things that they are ashamed of and rlc just might not be for them

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

but you are still saying that I am being derogatory for actually quoting what the girls are doing wtf just maybe they should not be doing things that they are ashamed of and rlc just might not be for them

There are certain words that get used that are deemed as Derogatory.  The reason is each time certain words are used it sparks numerous Reports and creates a lot of unnecessary arguments in the Threads. To stop that type of activity we just disallow certain words. If any words are used that are deemed as Derogatory they're marked as such. If there are to many throughout the comment then the comment is removed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There are certain words that get used that are deemed as Derogatory.  The reason is each time certain words are used it sparks numerous Reports and creates a lot of unnecessary arguments in the Threads. To stop that type of activity we just disallow certain words. If any words are used that are deemed as Derogatory they're marked as such. If there are to many throughout the comment then the comment is removed.

ok I guess but to remove actual words they say just because it might start a fight just seems wrong witch seems to be a lot of the problem with this site lately us guys that actually say what the girls are doing and think they actually should do something to earn the free rent and a allowance are considered a ass for thinking they actually should earn it

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That was some guy named Alex wasnt it? The barc fans hated that guy for some reason. I guess because he got to party with them or something like that, i think i missed the drug induced orgy though

It was nothing to write home about. As boring as the apartment is.

• Upvote 1

All the guys complaining about this house need to get a life i love this place it reminds me of my younger days. These are young girls and boys just having some fun plenty of parties,booze,sex,fast food,maybe some drugs but i haven't seen any so if you guys are going to contact RLC about the goings on in here i will get just as many guys to contact RLC that this place is great so if you don't like it don't watch it it's that simple.

If there is anything illegal like rape or women being hit by any guy I will be the first to complain but i haven't seen anything like that so just let them have some fun.

• Upvote 3