Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok I guess but to remove actual words they say just because it might start a fight just seems wrong witch seems to be a lot of the problem with this site lately us guys that actually say what the girls are doing and think they actually should do something to earn the free rent and a allowance are considered a ass for thinking they actually should earn it

I don't know what was said as I wasn't watching the event. All I do is read the comments as they get posted.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

All the guys complaining about this house need to get a life i love this place it reminds me of my younger days. These are young girls and boys just having some fun plenty of parties,booze,sex,fast food,maybe some drugs but i haven't seen any so if you guys are going to contact RLC about the goings on in here i will get just as many guys to contact RLC that this place is great so if you don't like it don't watch it it's that simple.

If there is anything illegal like rape or women being hit by any guy I will be the first to complain but i haven't seen anything like that so just let them have some fun.

amen brother

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, nack said:

It was nothing to write home about. As boring as the apartment is.

I find the Barc apts pretty boring myself. Nothing against the women, my home life is just as boring. Anything i do that's interesting or fun, for the most part, i do outside of my apartment.

• Upvote 1

Exactly Ashley

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I find the Barc apts pretty boring myself. Nothing against the women, my home life is just as boring. Anything i do that's interesting or fun, for the most part, i do outside of my apartment.

A lot of parents think there children are Angel's but they only see them at home. When they go out with their friends they do things that they would not normally do. I would say i had a wild child hood but my parents never knew half the stuff that i got up to,my home life would have been quite boring too.

13 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Exactly Ashley

A lot of parents think there children are Angel's but they only see them at home. When they go out with their friends they do things that they would not normally do. I would say i had a wild child hood but my parents never knew half the stuff that i got up to,my home life would have been quite boring too.

Never did anything remotely wild.Studied,had good education,got a good job,work and back to home.Yup..pretty much boring stuff.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Exactly Ashley

Of course, i don't think i'm boring at all, but i'd be boring for someone to watch me at home. I Get home from work, eat some dinner, get a bath, watch some tv with my guy, or play a game, make love at some point 4 or 5 times a week when he's here, then go to bed at some point is the usual weeknight. When i have kids i'm never going to assume theyre angels, Lol, we all know what we were doing behind our parents backs, why would our kids be any different?

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, cacjc said:

All the guys complaining about this house need to get a life i love this place it reminds me of my younger days. These are young girls and boys just having some fun plenty of parties,booze,sex,fast food,maybe some drugs but i haven't seen any so if you guys are going to contact RLC about the goings on in here i will get just as many guys to contact RLC that this place is great so if you don't like it don't watch it it's that simple.

If there is anything illegal like rape or women being hit by any guy I will be the first to complain but i haven't seen anything like that so just let them have some fun.

I'm all for the partying, the booze, the drugs and the sex. But there's a level of sexual aggression from the guys in this apartment that makes me uncomfortable whenever I watch it. When you combine that aggression with a bunch of drunk girls, I think you're asking for trouble.

I didn't see what happened tonight, but it sounds like someone pressured a very drunk girl into sex and then she cried about it afterward? That doesn't sound at all ok, and it's definitely not the sort of thing that I want to pay to watch.

• Upvote 6

0817 Blondie up, went in to  launder  room, turned and back to bed - still drunk
(she had a large milk glass with Jäger last night, and before she passed out at last, she drank 1/3 of it in a sip as it was soda)

14 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm all for the partying, the booze, the drugs and the sex. But there's a level of sexual aggression from the guys in this apartment that makes me uncomfortable whenever I watch it. When you combine that aggression with a bunch of drunk girls, I think you're asking for trouble.

I didn't see what happened tonight, but it sounds like someone pressured a very drunk girl into sex and then she cried about it afterward? That doesn't sound at all ok, and it's definitely not the sort of thing that I want to pay to watch.

That sounds awful, did someone on here say that happened?  

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

No rape has ever happened in this apartment everyone needs to stop saying this. You all have it in for the guys since day one. We don't understand what's going on but if the girls were not comfortable with the guys they would just leave and not go back to them but they do go back and even sleep with them so what does that tell you.

It tells me your blind to the facts as i witnessed.

How can a girl get up and leave when its her house and shes also to drunk to even walk further than the toilet to barf.

Being a drunk stripper does not give a guy the right to assault an unconscious girl.

Before you say bsht just go to replay and watch the "guest room" and the second floor hallway and see the light

• Upvote 1