Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I can't stand Nicole I was on the cam also with the sex play then Black!! So I contacted RLC about it and they said that Nicole had messed with a special light which she had no right to touch.  I hope she never comes back!  As you said if RLC find out that their cams are being tampered with she will be out of there with the quickness.

What Vanessa did was serious. It is probably a direct violation of RLC contract. I hope she'll get a serious warning, and that it will never happen again!
I like Vanessa though. She is certanly not shy, she has done crazy things on cam, including cheating on Thomas in plain sight.

I don't think they'll sack Vanessa for this one time.... similare have happened before. The first time Nicole fucked Miguel in b1 they covered the cams just like this. They fucked openly atleast 5-10 times after that. 3 nights before she left, Nicole brought another bloke. The cams went black, either because she pulled a plug, or just because they shut out all the lights. We heard them fucking..... she fucked him openly the two following nights.

What the twins and and many other tenants of Barcelona,also some others, have done is even worse in my opinion. Worse, because they never did anything on cam. Covering a cam is very very serious, but so is intentionally go to a place without cams to masturbate or have sex. It is not as clearly, but still just as bad in my opinion.

I do not have any more replay because I think it is absurd to pay for this if we are already premium users. It's practically pay folded.
And the above comments explain why in the scenes of moments exposed we have nothing for this apartment. Just some pictures of the 4 in the room.
Nonsense, but RLC again pay to make mistakes and make ugly mistakes. Maintenance? Ridiculous, or rather pathetic.

Even more absurd is that Vanessa soon allows herself to this kind of failure.
Even more disappointing.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Vanessa if you have a guest that doesn't want to be on Camera while fucking,,,and wants to cover the cameras while doing so,,,please do me a favor and don't bring them into the fucking Apt,,,, Covering the Cameras is the biggest rule breaker,,,your Apt will sink if you do that shit again:angry::angry:

Tonight alone you lost a lot of viewers to your Apt,,you should be ashamed,,,you are not new to this so you should know better,,if your guests want to cover the Cameras then you might as well have not brought them into the Apt in the first place.

RLC please let her know that she is fucking up big time here. We have been through this before,,"No covering the Cameras":angry::dodgy:

I hate being a herald of chaos, but in the way I see her with Marketa (?), After the boys go and they get ready to go to bed, I do not believe they were by any means blamed or even warned. I think the laugh was debauchery for all of us here.
Unfortunately.

2 hours ago, taboo said:

i have received an answer today from the rlc support about what's happened last night with vanessa and the guy:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about the issue. The information was sent immediately to the management for further investigation. 

Of course it is not allowed to cover cameras. We do our best to make these issues rarely appear.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Further investigation as the replay manipulated as many here remarked on the fact?
Excuse me! Hahahahahahahah !!!!!

For RLC support

A house shared by Vanessa and Marketa was added to the website. Vanessa has already taken part in the project, being in a relationship with Thomas. This location will be on the website until approximately the end of June.

21 hours ago, whatare3 said:

RLC knows what happened since they decided to try to erase it from the timeline. I noticed the guy kept texting someone right before he covered the cams and the cams went "under maintenance." Anyone think he could be a RLC employee? Anyone heard anything back from the support emails?

It is not the first time that one has the impression or feeling that the actions practiced to "disregard" what is being proposed the site somehow has collusion with RLC.

At this very moment I was curiously watching the apartment Daha and Demit and the same mysteriously went into maintenance.

Nothing abnormal, if we did not have Demit in the room with two boys and Dasha in the room sitting at the computer with another guy next to her (next), with the bedroom doors closed (from the view to the cam).
And since the bedroom is the walkway to the balcony this makes it even more intriguing.

We've had, no more maintenance flaws in the image in Adriana and Daniel while these were in bed. In addition to other cases in the least curious about other apartments.

Just watching these passages.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, news49 said:

A house shared by Vanessa and Marketa was added to the website. Vanessa has already taken part in the project, being in a relationship with Thomas. This location will be on the website until approximately the end of June.

i have receive this newsletter today also,so if i understand good this house with vanessa and marketa is online just for one month and a half it's curious