Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

sad day liked marketa she was hot in a way and very free spirited, sad bunch of thugs ruined it all and the two people who's names on the house vanessa and marketa did nothing wrong

"vanessa and marketa did nothing wrong" They let the thugs come in the house. They showed no common sense to know what could happen if they kept letting those guys stay there and behave the way they were behaving. It was there responsibility as they were officially liivng there according to RLC

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Image result for happy dance gifJmXzE.gif

Vanessa if you decide to ever come back to RLC,,,please don't ever be like this again,,it's not necessary,,you can have a successful Apt without all this kind of stuff happening.

giphy.gif

Just now, thegame20 said:

"vanessa and marketa did nothing wrong" They let the thugs come in the house. They showed no common sense to know what could happen if they kept letting those guys stay there and behave the way they were behaving. It was there responsibility as they were officially liivng there according to RLC

Excellent comment Sir,, You have been a rational and smart guy for as long as I've known you on CC.::)::)

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Obviously I'm not just speaking for myself there, mate.

And there an a lot more that think the same as us.Of course a lot think the opposite.But no reason to think everyone thinks the 19qpartments in rlc are great and there are a lot to see in all of them..because  in my personal opinion and others users a that a lot apartments are more than dead.But rlc the important it's to say..hey looks at all this apartaments we have!19,20 of them!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

kristy is hot but she needs some lessons from anabel and olivia how to go down on her guy

In all the time I am in rlc and sinse that apartment it's up not an SINGLE time either her or Kami did that.At least them roommate does it(just like it happens in real sex).