Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

17 minutes ago, JD007 said:

At the least if he kept her from leaving the room by holding her down, holding on to her or blocking the door she is trying to get out of it is unlawful restraint. Looks like someone just made himself a good witness for the prosecutor in writing.   

::)::):biggrin:

homer_lurking.gifhiding.gif

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Seems like the thread is getting somewhat confusing because there were at least

3 separate girls we are discussing-2 from last night and 1-Marketta from the first night she was in her room

1.  The blond who was completely intoxicated-even to the point of puking---this was obviously sexual assault.

2.  The brunette with black tatoos down her spine--this was maybe was sexual assault or rape,  Since she was not inebriated, her consent has not been determined.

3.  Marketta definitely either said no or her physical action of resisting indicated a no--this was sexual assault and rape. 

that is ur opinion each situation was borderline no guaranteed assault on any of them

Just now, taboo said:

it's on this point we have not the same vision,not need waiting the peneration for be a rape or not,the moment you force a girl by violence to stay in your room the rape start and can be judge if the girl file a complaint about that

What!?He grab her and didn't let her leave for some minutes,but both then left together and seem more or less ok.He didn't hit nor nothing,the dudes act like jerks(like they doing sinse day one)the girl didn't like it then they argument.

4 minutes ago, taboo said:

it's on this point we have not the same vision,not need waiting the peneration for be a rape or not,the moment you force a girl by violence to stay in your room the rape start and can be judge if the girl file a complaint about that

the girl left with the guy u think she is filing a complaint

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What!?He grab her and didn't let her leave for some minutes,but both then left together and seem more or less ok.He didn't hit nor nothing,the dudes act like jerks(like they doing sinse day one)the girl didn't like it then they argument.

i hope for you you don't take your girlfriend like he did with her

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

i don't think rlc had this stuff in mind when they brought in this place, it's only been on rlc for a week and look at all the drama it has caused, can't see how this places goes forward rlc will have to cut it for good

See only the first 2 days. How many Vanessa kissed or kissed her Even the skinny blonde that I swore to be gay tried to grab her in the bedroom. And together as a bald man they took off their pants on the bed.
So problem was the way things were conducted. This in the future can be and should be corrected. Limits.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Seems like the thread is getting somewhat confusing because there were at least

3 separate girls we are discussing-2 from last night and 1-Marketta from the first night she was in her room

1.  The blond who was completely intoxicated-even to the point of puking---this was obviously sexual assault.

2.  The brunette with black tatoos down her spine--this was maybe was sexual assault or rape,  Since she was not inebriated, her consent has not been determined.

3.  Marketta definitely either said no or her physical action of resisting indicated a no--this was sexual assault and rape. 

Point 1..kind of agree,point2 Nop..not an rape..they had sex two times and it was wanted more or less by both,point3 have no real opinion..she didn't look to need a lot persuasation to do sex with the dude.

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

i hope for you you don't take your girlfriend like he did with her

Agree that he shouldn't have grabe her that way,but couples argue,if he hit her or something then I would say it was assault.

13 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

it might of been held againt will unlawful restriant but no sexual assault took place no rape this incident happened afterwards 2 guys came in she didn't want to be iwth those guys it lasted 1 min or 2 mins she was allowed to leave she ended up leaving with the guy so she wasn't too upset about it

I didn't see any of it and I don't know what the police were actually there for. They did show up however and in force. The apartment is still shut down because of the police action this morning. I will be surprised if it reopens. The point I"m making is you are trying so hard to say there was no sexual assault you brought out the fact he committed another crime that is not far below sexual assault. As far as leaving with him she may have and once she got clear of him she called the police. She may have thought about it after she left and what could have happened and it pissed her off. It has happened many times.